Sea For Two - a Brand New Show brought to you by TalesofMI.net - Launched Now!!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    The Mother Nature line was:
    "Blast Mother Nature and her tiny dirt nipples" - a Dalixam Favorite. Hahaha! It is referencing to the little patch of land they got stuck in. :p

Ahhhh, makes sense. I was thinking it was either "Blast Mother Nature and -something- nipples" or "Blast Mother Nature and -something about turntables-".
  • edited March 2011
    idk what everyone is complaining about, I have no problem understanding you guys... heck you guys are easier to understand then about 70% of the american population =P
  • edited March 2011
    Okay okay!! Don't have to be so cruel!! I'll add subtitles!

(kidding) but I will add them. :p

I have only dubbed Mihai in the Stan's New Store video, when it was a little too much for him to sing all that.
    The rest, it's Mihai 100%.

The Mother Nature line was:
    "Blast Mother Nature and her tiny dirt nipples" - a Dalixam Favorite. Hahaha! It is referencing to the little patch of land they got stuck in. :p

Mihai: "I would like everybody here to know that I did NOT write that line. Andrei did. That is all."

Hehehe, I like giving my bro difficult lines to scream in a gruffy voice.

Okay, dully noted, subtitles.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Wait, wait, wait, add subtitles? Why? :confused:
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011
    Updates, we need updates!
  • edited March 2011
    Updates, we need updates!

erm, okay...

We're currently trying to figure out how to film the...stuff that happens according to your choice. :) All seems good, but it may prove a bit difficult.

Focusing right now on the Kauff/Gustav episode for tomorrow. Quite tricky this one too.

Aaaaand, I'm just happy I managed to post the comic yesterday. Almost didn't make it.

But, strictly Sea For Two related, I hope we make it in time. Even if we're a bit late, we're not giving up on the series, no worries :)
  • edited March 2011
    Fire in the hole was the only choice for me...the others were like...no...Very talented videos you got here. Awesome stuff.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks man :D
  • edited March 2011
    Not to rock the boat, but there should be a submit your own spot. But only a certain number. FCFS.
  • edited March 2011
    We have that on the comic strips :)
    edited April 2011
    Need... more... VIDEOS!!
  • edited April 2011
    Working....as....fast...as...I...CAN! :p

This week I'm trying to finish the last three (JUST THREE LEFT!!! OMG!) shots from my 4-years-of-work Lord of the Rings Parody.

And I've got a cold... not helping with the silly (and totally not-english) accent when you have a runny nose.
    edited May 2011
    Booo-hooooh. You promised more!! Instead, you're working on 14 projects at the same time AND let the community decide what your 15th project is, not including, you know... THE SECRET ONE!! :(
  • edited May 2011
    Haha! If I tell you that everything IS actually moving, will that help? :)

I love you guys, but you're not the only community I'm entertaining. I will reveal stuff tomorrow, alright?

Really, tomorrow, I will post something on my site. Because tomorrow is a BIG point in my life...well, it should be, I hope it is.

I always keep my promises...and when I don't or can't, I always let you know, in full detail, the situation. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow, alright?

EDIT: ummm, better make that the day after tomorrow :p
  • edited May 2011
    will do buddy ^_^
  • edited May 2011
    Actually I have to postpone the announcement as well...

o.O VERY weird timeline over here... things happening so fast at the same time. My future me must've changed something when he traveled back in time.
    edited May 2011
    Six month delay, eh? I've heard that one before. :D
  • edited May 2011
    Hardy har har, noooo!

Look look look, updates.

Ya happy now? tongue-out1-smiley.gif?w=470
    edited May 2011
    Wrong kind of update, although I readily admit: Very, very pretty!!! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.