Sam and Max and Dat ASS

edited March 2011 in Sam & Max
There's a lot of fans on this here forum that are also on Deviantart, and I was curious if I raised a question.

Should I make Sam and Max "Dat Ass" plz accounts?

There's a lot of people who have made 'dat ass' icons for their fandoms, and I was wondering if following otherwise would be okay?

Comments from fellow deviants would be awesome!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I think Sam and Max is funny enough without the interruption of forced internet memes, but whatever floats your boat really.
  • edited March 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    I think Sam and Max is funny enough without the interruption of forced internet memes, but whatever floats your boat really.

Yeah, you're right on that.. and basically Sam and Max is comedy gold.. I'll sit on it, thanks for your suggestion!
  • edited March 2011
    In the words of our favorite Irish wolfhound, "can't think of a reason not to."

Although I can't think of a reason to do it either.

...You know what? Is there a "Can't think of a reason not to" plz? You could do that.
  • edited March 2011
    It is funnier to just make the funny image and randomly unleash it in a thread
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    It is funnier to just make the funny image and randomly unleash it in a thread

You're right.. I just opened the thread just to see how people would feel about it, is all. But you're right. Thanks!
  • edited March 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    In the words of our favorite Irish wolfhound, "can't think of a reason not to."

Although I can't think of a reason to do it either.

...You know what? Is there a "Can't think of a reason not to" plz? You could do that.

Holy crud I could. Thank you for the idea!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.