Are you going to play TT's KQ?

Just wondering.
Seems many (myself EXLUDED) have decided they hate the game already.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Of course, I'll play it. But how I feel about it after playing it, will decide if I play later "seasons" or not. I'm excited that TT got the license officially though.
  • edited March 2011
    I absolutely will play it. I expect it will be good.
  • edited March 2011
    Quantifiably Inaccurate.

And if this game even remotely resembles Back to the Future, then I'm leaning toward there's no way I'm paying for that.
  • edited March 2011
    If Graham has his own Delorian, a mad scientist friend, and a dog as a sidekick, i'd be mildly curious!
  • edited March 2011
    Just wondering.

Where exactly does that "many" come from? I haven't seen even one person here state that they already "hate" the game?
  • edited March 2011

You are mistaking skepticism for prejudice -- do you really not understand the difference?

Please stop pretending that the people who raise legitimate concerns about Telltale's approach to game design do not love and understand the King's Quest franchise every bit as much as you do.
  • edited March 2011
    Watch it thom-22, he'll paint you as a mindless TSL-lover next!
  • edited March 2011
    Anakin, stop it. You need to stop attacking people. It's not in any way productive. It's okay to express your opinion ("I didn't like The Silver Lining because..." and "I'm looking forward to Telltale's King's Quest because...") but at this point you're just trolling.
  • edited March 2011
    Of course i will play it.
  • edited March 2011
    Anakin, stop it. You need to stop attacking people. It's not in any way productive. It's okay to express your opinion ("I didn't like The Silver Lining because..." and "I'm looking forward to Telltale's King's Quest because...") but at this point you're just trolling.

Don't bother - he doesn't know how to stop. He's on a crusade to convince the world that TSL is the worst thing to happen in the history of our species.
  • edited March 2011
    wilco64256 wrote: »
    Don't bother - he doesn't know how to stop. He's on a crusade to convince the world that TSL is the worst thing to happen in the history of our species.

More like in the history of the galaxy. :p
  • edited March 2011
    Sslaxx wrote: »
    Watch it thom-22, he'll paint you as a mindless TSL-lover next!

Haha, let him try it. I'm a Mac user, so I don't know thing one about TSL.
  • edited March 2011
    Guys, just put him on your ignore lists! It works wonders! I'm already much calmer than I was. And he can blab and rant away and draw all the baseless conclusions he wants to while insulting and degrading others' opinions and it won't bother anybody!

Anyway, I'm going to play the demo. However good that will be will influence my decision to pay for, and thus support, it.
  • edited March 2011
    I won't. Even if they make a damn good job, and even if it's a reboot which means one that has no info about King's Quest can just pick it up and play and have fun; I don't think I'll be able to get the feel or praise the atmosphere as much as real fans would do. I'm not much of a fan of the franchise so I'll just pass.
  • edited March 2011
    I am really looking forward to it.... I have the same worries I had when they announced ToMI.. but its based out of love of the originals... but I have no doubt I will love the game... maybe not in the same way as the oldies... but love playing it all the same.
  • edited March 2011
    I will be playing it. I have no idea what I'll think of it until then, but I'm cautiously optimistic.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.