New comic page from Steve!

edited April 2011 in Sam & Max
Steve posted another page from the lost comic on his blog, guys!

SMPage4.jpg

http://samandmaxblog.blogspot.com/

Pretty awesome huh?

I had an idea Sam was going to use his tie for a makeshift bandage for Max ear. :p

Comments

• edited March 2011
    sweet. he should finish this
  • edited March 2011
    Oh wow! I wasn't actually expecting Steve Purcell to post anymore of this. It's awesome that he did though, and I hope he carries on!
  • edited March 2011
    Well, post in his blog and show him people is definitely interested in this :D
  • edited March 2011
    I read the post. This looks awesome!

By the way, Steve says that he's not going to post a lot more of the comic, in case he ever finishes it and wants to sell it.
  • FlyFly
    edited March 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    I had an idea Sam was going to use his tie for a makeshift bandage for Max ear. :p

Cute as that is, Sam's actually proposing tying a torniquet around Max's neck to cut off the blood supply to his head, which is slightly less cute and also a tiny bit less sensible.
  • edited March 2011
    Fly wrote: »
    which is slightly less cute and also a tiny bit less sensible.

You do remember who you're talking about right? =P
  • edited March 2011
    Cute as that is, Sam's actually proposing tying a torniquet around Max's neck to cut off the blood supply to his head, which is slightly less cute and also a tiny bit less sensible.

This is why Steve's a genius, and I'm not :D
  • edited March 2011
    ohh I can only hope he will finish this, I'll buy that for sure :D
  • edited March 2011
    I didn't think he'd put up another page. But it's brilliant.
  • edited March 2011
    God, here I am whiling away on my fancomic, and then I see this - and I'm like "Okay. That is how it's supposed to be done." God, those angles, that inking, that dialogue - all pretty much the reason I'm a fan and do crappy fan-things.

It would be lovely of Purcell to finish another comic story. Though he is working on Brave, which interests me greatly...
  • edited March 2011
    1nky wrote: »
    God, here I am whiling away on my fancomic, and then I see this - and I'm like "Okay. That is how it's supposed to be done." God, those angles, that inking, that dialogue - all pretty much the reason I'm a fan and do crappy fan-things.

It would be lovely of Purcell to finish another comic story. Though he is working on Brave, which interests me greatly...

Hey hey hey! Don't put yourself down! Almost everyone on the forums love your works! They're brilliant, and you should think that way about them. ;)
  • edited March 2011
    Let's be realistic, no fan can quite match the original ever, and there's almost no exception to that rule.

Plus your comics are awesome for being "just" fanwork. I would never call them crappy. Believe me, I've seen crappy. Furthermore, I have DONE crappy. XP
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2011

Are you even familiar with the series? :D
  • edited March 2011
    This sort of comic page is why I fricking hate the ending to Sam and Max 305 and think it fits the series less than Sam sodomizing Max.
  • edited March 2011
    There's a huge difference between the ending of 305 and this, but lets not go there again and just enjoy that we have a new comic page to look at.
  • edited March 2011
    Sam using his tie as a tourniquet? That must be one powerful multi-purpose tie then!
  • edited March 2011
    '...to stop the circulation..'

Oh God, I hope I wasn't the only one to get that. Great pun if intended! :D
  • edited March 2011
    I saw the page where Max was shot in the ear before. Is this him trying to finish the comic where Max is replaced by a Gibbon? Hope so, he claimed he always wanted to finish that story
  • edited March 2011
    '...to stop the circulation..'

Oh God, I hope I wasn't the only one to get that. Great pun if intended! :D

"We may have to sacrifice your head in order to save you" tops it if you ask me.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    I saw the page where Max was shot in the ear before. Is this him trying to finish the comic where Max is replaced by a Gibbon? Hope so, he claimed he always wanted to finish that story

These are all old pages from that unfinished story, yeah. Max gets shot in the ear on the drug bust and Sam finds a new partner (a crazy gibbon) while Max recovers.
  • edited April 2011
    hmm I hope this is a hint that steve purcell may be releasing another sam and max comic like surfin the highway.
  • edited April 2011
    alik44 wrote: »
    hmm I hope this is a hint that steve purcell may be releasing another sam and max comic like surfin the highway.

Optimistic.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.