If I delete a previous episode.........

I'm on Lair of the Leviathan, so if I delete the episodes before that to make space on my hard drive will it screw up the game? Cheers.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Lonnie wrote: »
    I'm on Lair of the Leviathan, so if I delete the episodes before that to make space on my hard drive will it screw up the game? Cheers.

Nope.
  • edited March 2011
    Really Are you sure? cuz I'm gunna delete the previous ones and if something goes wrong I'm gunna blame you and put a voodoo curse on you!!!!

Just kidding.

Ok, so, how does the game keep all my saved stuff then?
  • edited March 2011
    All episodes save stuff that are needed to be used in the same episode. No info gets carried over from an episode to another (unlike BTTF The Game in which the name Marty uses as an alias in 1931 gets carried over from Episode 1 to 2, or Sam and Max Season 2 in which you can customize the DeSoto) so there is no need for you to keep the save files of previous episodes anyway. Once an episode is done, it is done.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    Lonnie wrote: »
    Really Are you sure? cuz I'm gunna delete the previous ones and if something goes wrong I'm gunna blame you and put a voodoo curse on you!!!!

Just kidding.

Ok, so, how does the game keep all my saved stuff then?

The installer should ask you if you want to keep your save game data. Say yes and it will be kept.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks guys.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.