Mac version of TOMI

It seems to me that having just bought a Mac, I should try to play my games on a Mac. But the copies I had were played on a PC. Can a Mac play my copies.

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Didn't you already ask this on the BTTF forum? There's a separate Mac download on your Games page.
  • edited April 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Didn't you already ask this on the BTTF forum? There's a separate Mac download on your Games page.

I hate it when people take a tone with me...:rolleyes:
    No, no there isn't for TOMI...unless I'm missing it.

I don't think the solution is as easy as you're implying it to be. Funny how a admin is all pushy and direct and inconsiderate of users...

TOMI isn't even in my games page...If any one wants to help me out, don't act like a know it all or be pushy...please...

The problem still remains.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Apologies if you feel I was "pushy and inconsiderate". Hope someone is able to give you the answer you're looking for.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2011
    Hey Doodo, when did you buy Tales of MI? Are you sure you bought it with your current account? I looked at your account's library to try and see where your copy of Tales might be, and I don't see it listed. Let me know any details you might know (do you still have the email from when you ordered, with your order number in it? that would be super helpful!) and I'll do what I can.
  • edited April 2011
    doodo, PC and MAC setups are of course, different files. A MAC cannot run the PC version, and vice versa. Which means if you restrict yourself to the version which is meant to be run on PCs, you have no luck. Like puzzlebox "pushily and inconsiderately" put it, there SHOULD be alternative MAC setup links in your Games page. If you can't access to the account you have TOMI on, I'm sorry.
  • edited April 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    Hey Doodo, when did you buy Tales of MI? Are you sure you bought it with your current account? I looked at your account's library to try and see where your copy of Tales might be, and I don't see it listed. Let me know any details you might know (do you still have the email from when you ordered, with your order number in it? that would be super helpful!) and I'll do what I can.

Sorry, if I came off TOO emo and rude. I was just entertaining the notion of argument. Have not flirted or anything in a while. Jake, let me check up on that. I think my momma ordered the copies , but it was a legit purchase. I did pay for my copies. Thanks man, I'll figure it out. :)

Sorry about lashing out, it was 6-7 in the morning and I hadn't flirted or anything in a while...temperament...

if anything sensible comes out of my mouth, now, it's that I understand Jake's post and will reply back to him in time. Thanks everyone.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.