Gift Selection For Telltale

2»

Comments

• edited March 2007
    i could crack a joke about them not selling to anyone but circus members, and that the telltale office is one............ but it is just too easy
  • edited March 2007
    Still no reply from them about the price. I guess someone is going to have to call them and ask. Sheesh! I'll try sending the email again anyway.
  • edited April 2007
    Bummmmmmp!
  • edited April 2007
    Alright everyone, get your votes in before the poll closes. Next we will figure out how much we can collect. There will be a poll for that after this one closes.
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2007
    where's my gift?
  • edited April 2007
    We're working on it. :I
  • edited April 2007
    Meeeeeeeeep!! Alright, poll closed! (sort of). The "Awesome Obstacle Course" is the overwhelming choice. Therefore that will be our goal. I doubt we will be able to raise that much though, because despite the fact the manufacturer refuses to tell me it's price, it's most likely over $5,000. So, if we don't raise that much money we will simply figure out the next best thing(s) to buy as gifts instead.

Anyway, this poll is done, so go contribute to the donation amount poll thread! :D
  • edited April 2007
    Must...resist...urge...to say...

IT'S OVER 5000!!!!

...I hate memes.
  • edited April 2007
    NickTTG wrote: »
    where's my gift?

If I donate, can we exclude Nick from the gift*, just since he is being so impatient?
    *exclusion was meant as a joke and Nick should not take any offense. He should already know how much admiration he has from me by his excellent work on the trailers. But can't he show a little patience? The little twit :) Now where is Ep 6?
  • edited April 2007
    Um, well, I suppose that would be up to the other employees at Telltale. :p What they do with the gifts is up to them. But if you want to donate as well Derwin, just say so and I'll give you the address to our secret message board where you will find out the other details. :)
  • edited April 2007
    Perfect gift =

deso6001.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    Perfect gift.....
    3yz29e9.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    white_rabbit_mascot.jpg
    giant%20rabbit%20on%20dog-thumb.jpg

??????
  • edited April 2007
    "i pitty the fool that dont know what this is....."
    43zv49x.jpg
  • edited April 2007
    I'm also thinking about making a little 'thank you' thing for Telltale.
    Maybe a poster like drawing with all the characters from season one.

I already did some sketches of Sam & Max. They're allright but could be better, here they are: Sam & Max
  • edited April 2007
    Those are really good
  • edited April 2007
    Yeah, those are really good drawings. :D Maybe Purcell will want to hire you as a backup drawer for Sam & Max? :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.