Dress Like Hector and Win

2»

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I'm sure Hector has nothing nothing wrong with a bit of spoon negotiation as long as it gets results.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Jo Jo Sef wrote: »
    I'm sure Hector has nothing nothing wrong with a bit of spoon negotiation as long as it gets results.

If it was the same spoon he dipped in his bog, I'd give in like a dodgy folding chair.
  • edited May 2011
    Aw, I was hoping to see a Puzzlebox-as-Hector picture. I am sorely disappointed.
  • edited May 2011
    Aw, I was hoping to see a Puzzlebox-as-Hector picture. I am sorely disappointed.

Minus trousers, obviously ;)
    edited May 2011

I definitely considered it, but it wouldn't be a fair competition when I've had so much practice looking dishevelled and hungover.
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Minus trousers, obviously ;)

I don't think my underwear would suit Hector very well. :p
  • edited May 2011
    You just didn't want to jeopardize your status as "the hot one". :D
    edited May 2011
    You just didn't want to jeopardize your status as "the hot one". :D

Have you seen some of the girls on here lately? I can gracefully segue into my role as the homely nanna figure. :p
  • edited May 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Have you seen some of the girls on here lately? I can gracefully segue into my role as the homely nanna figure. :p

The waaa...wait there are girls on here besides you?!? :P
  • edited May 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    The waaa...wait there are girls on here besides you?!? :P

Hello! You called?
  • edited May 2011
    Hello! You called?

That was quick and kind of creepy...going over here now...the safe side of the forum*Runs*
  • edited May 2011
    I'm here, too, y'know.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm here, too, y'know.

I saw that you intended to enter. Since then, I was hoping you and/or Puzzlebox would do a Courtney Love take on Hector.

Am I too horny for this forum?
  • edited May 2011
    Hi Alcoremortis,
    Is that Kreia from KOTOR in your avatar? It doesn't get much more attractive than that!
  • edited May 2011
    I like Klatuu's version the most. Really surprised by the results so far.
  • edited May 2011
    DETECTIVE (VO):

When you've walked down the filthy crime-ridden streets of this forum as long as I have, you've seen it all. No-good low-life two-bit thugs swarming across the threads like body lice on a hobo, respawning like life is set on the maximum difficulty setting, taking all your hopes and dreams, and crushing them flatter than a flapjack at a greasy spoon diner where they never even give you enough maple syrup, the eggs have little bits of shell in them, and the coffee, like the forum, is cold and bitter. All I know is, the dreams of a washed-up gamer and delusions of winning a poll don't amount to a bucket of fish in this crazy mixed-up world. But I'm not here for contests. I'm here for justice. I'm a detective.
    FADE TO BLACK

END

:D

P.S. Thanks, Falanca!
  • edited May 2011
    Hey folks -

Apologies for the late end to the contest, yesterday got a little nuts with Claudia Wells here so I couldn't shut it down. Since there's no way to definitively tell who was winning at the end of the contest I'm just going to give everyone that entered the contest a code for the game! Keep an eye on your PMs today to receive your Hector gift code! Thanks so much for playing!

Alan

EDIT: I'll just be adding the game to everyone who entered's accounts! Check your My Telltale pages soon!
This discussion has been closed.