Morgan And Winslow

Think the two should hook up?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Amenmne or w/e her name is, is Winslow's lover.
  • edited May 2011
    I'm torn between WinslowXAnemone and WinslowXMap personally.
  • edited May 2011
    Winslow can do much better. Like me for instance.
  • edited May 2011
    Why is age yet to be considered in this discussion? Am I the only one who thinks of Winslow as, say, around the 50-year mark, and Morgan in her early 20s? The prospect of them 'getting together' just seems a bit wrong to me.
  • edited May 2011
    Hayden wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks of Winslow as, say, around the 50-year mark, and Morgan in her early 20s?

I think the reason why fans speculate Morgan to be in her 20s is because fans WANT her to be around their own age, for, well, "some reason" -which contradicts heavily with the idea of Morgan going out with pretty much everyone else.
  • edited May 2011
    I wonder which of the two is more popular
  • edited May 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    I think the reason why fans speculate Morgan to be in her 20s is because fans WANT her to be around their own age, for, well, "some reason" -which contradicts heavily with the idea of Morgan going out with pretty much everyone else.

I thought it was because of the whole "fan of Guybrush since childhood" debate. Guybrush can't be younger than late 20s, and Morgan has to be pretty young still to have been a childhood fan.
  • edited May 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    I wonder which of the two is more popular

I think we had a poll on this a while ago, but it could just be my imagination. Anyway, in my memory (or imagination - whichever) I remember results being pretty close.

I personally can't say which one I like better because I think they're both terrific characters for very different reasons.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.