What would make a good ringtone?

edited May 2011 in Sam & Max
I'm making my new cellphone Sam and Max themed, I already got the S1 cover (obviously the one by Steve =P) as its wallpaper but I was wondering what anyone else thought would make a good ringtone.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    "I've got a tattoo of Netherlands, on my nether lands!" if the variety includes sound bits.

If not, a high bit of Highway Surfing or maybe The Office will do, I believe.
  • edited May 2011
    "ooh, I got it, I got it"?
  • edited May 2011
    Max screaming "I GOT IT, I GOT IT" while trying to answer the phone seems like an obvious option.
  • edited May 2011
    I have the Season 1 opening song as my ringtone for when the house is calling. But yeah, Max shouting "I got it!" should be one to think about.
  • edited May 2011
    Well, that's 3 votes for "I GOT IT, I GOT IT" so I'll start with that, but it'd help if you guys helped me find a sound file of that or something ^^;

Keep suggesting other things though, variety is always good.
  • edited May 2011
    I got mine for my stuffed Max from the beginning of The Mole, the Mob and the Meatball. Right after the beginning of the episode Sam is throwing Max into the air who is in turn tossing some cards into the baskets. Just then the phone rings.
  • edited May 2011
    My ringtone is the 'Great ball of twine' music from Hit the road.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.