What do you want to ask Claudia Wells (Jennifer Parker)?

edited September 2011 in Back to the Future
Hey folks -

The lovely Claudia Wells will be at the Telltale Games office today and I wanted to do a quick call for questions! So, does anybody have any questions for her? Leave a question in this thread and you might get it asked in an upcoming video feature!

Thanks

Alan

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Hmmm... Oh!
    Has she been playing the game so far? If so, how is she enjoying it? :) Also, I wave a hello from here.
  • edited May 2011
    How does it feel to be reprising your role after nearly 30 years? It must be odd, especially considering how Jennifer acts a little differently compared to the first film.
  • edited May 2011
    If you could travel to any of the Back to the Future time periods (1885, 1931, 1955, 1885, 2015), which one would you visit and why?
  • edited May 2011
    Does she play video games now? If so, what kinda games does she play or what platform. =) Girl gamers ftw ^^
  • edited May 2011
    Does she have plans to do more voice work for you guys or anyone else for that matter? Not necessarily BTTF either. I remember her saying that she found doing voice work fun. If so then I'll gladly prepurchase those series now. lol
  • edited May 2011
    Does she have plans to do more voice work for you guys or anyone else for that matter? Not necessarily BTTF either.

That, and how is being a voice actress working out so far? Would she like to do voice work for any other gaming company?

Oh also, if she's into gaming; what's her favorite game franchise and character?
  • edited May 2011
    Were you familiar with Telltale at all prior to signing on for this game? Have you become more familiar with their other work since?

The "Citizen Brown" timeline's version of Jennifer is very different from the one we're familiar with. Was there any particular challenge in returning as the same character, yet at the same time playing a very different one?

You said in a video earlier that you'd be interested in doing more voice acting in the future. Would you rather do more voice work for video games or animation?
  • edited May 2011
    Joke question: Who would win the catfight, BTTF 1 Jennifer, or Citizen Brown Jennifer?

Serious question: If you had access to a time machine, would you use it at all, or would you avoid it at all cost?
  • edited May 2011
    What's your favorite episode of Back to the Future: The Game?

What's your favorite quote from the Back to the Future trilogy?
  • edited May 2011
    If Telltale would decide to do a second Back to the Future game, would you reprise your role as Jennifer if you were asked?
  • edited May 2011
    So which Jennifer was more fun to play, normal movie Jennifer or video game Citizen Brown Jennifer?

And would you mind lending your voice for a brief cameo in a Back to the Future fan project? :p
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2011
    How to you like the story of the games compared to those of the movies?
  • edited May 2011
    What's your phone number?
  • edited May 2011
    Which BTTF movie did you like the most?
  • edited May 2011
    May I interest you in these fine leather jackets?

No, really. Do people ever recognize you or do you think the *other* Jennifer gets all the creidt?
  • edited May 2011
    If you could change one thing in the past, what would that be?
  • Alan can you ask her when episode 5 is coming out please? Thanks ;)
  • edited May 2011
    what is it like working at TTG
  • edited May 2011
    What was it like playing the love interest of Michael J Fox?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    What's your phone number?

Oh, Scnew... it's easier than you think.
  • edited May 2011

Yeah. In fact, I have her number right here: - edit censored -

Sorry, I'm not giving private info about somebody else, unless I absolutely have to. ;)
  • edited May 2011
    My question: Would you like to give your voice for other Telltale games?
  • edited May 2011
    My question would be: If things had been different, would you have remained as Jennifer for Parts II & III?
  • edited May 2011
    Damn, sorry I missed this.
  • edited May 2011
    Thanks for the questions folks!
  • edited May 2011

To look up her store's number, maybe.
  • edited May 2011
    On a scale of 1 - 100, how much fun was it being alternate Jennifer in BTTF the Game? 1 being most boring thing on earth. 100 being the funnest thing in the galaxy!

Do you have paparazzi and fans following your every move? If you could go into the future, what year? If you could go into the past, what year?
  • edited May 2011
    How's it like working with A.J? Must be kinda cool
  • edited June 2011
    So what questions were asked? Never saw the conclusion to this thread lol.
  • edited July 2011
    Is the interview already published?
  • edited July 2011
    The video has been...videoed but putting it together into something presentable might be a while! There's an AJ interview like that too!
  • edited July 2011
    COOL! looking forward to seeing them.
  • edited July 2011
    Was Claudia their first choice? Elizabeth Shue could have been a candidate.
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks for the info Alan. :)
  • edited September 2011
    The video has been...videoed but putting it together into something presentable might be a while! There's an AJ interview like that too!

Alan, has there been any word on this?
  • edited September 2011
    Alan, has there been any word on this?

The videos "exist" at this point but may not see the light of day for the time being. Perhaps in the future, but at this point, we don't have plans to release them.

No, nothing scandalous happened during the filming of both vids.
  • edited September 2011

Clearly the scandalous stuff happened after the filming.
  • edited September 2011
    The videos "exist" at this point but may not see the light of day for the time being. Perhaps in the future, but at this point, we don't have plans to release them.

Hmm. That's odd. Any particular reason why?
  • edited September 2011
    Hmm. That's odd. Any particular reason why?

Maybe she let something slip she shouldn't have yet?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.