Walking Dead at E3 2011

edited June 2011 in The Walking Dead
From Telltale's twitter:
This thing is creeping people in our meeting room out.

scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=szsbs.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

I think we can expect more info (maybe even some concept art/screenshots/a trailer) pretty soon now!

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    There's not going to be a lot of media released for The Walking Dead at E3, actually. Stuff will start coming out around Comic-Con. There'll be a little info, though.
  • edited June 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    There's not going to be a lot of media released for The Walking Dead at E3, actually. Stuff will start coming out around Comic-Con. There'll be a little info, though.

I know you probably can't answer this, but could you maybe tell us what games we can expect to hear about? (Besides Jurassic Park.)

Also, when is your conference?
  • edited June 2011
    Can we expect to see at least some screenshots from E3?
  • edited June 2011

Oh well. I'm curious about that information. Zombiehand confirmed?

Important question: does that hand indicate that the zombies in your games will, in fact, be green?
  • edited June 2011
    Well, Alan put this picture on Twitter, and to the side you can see a new poster:
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=79vlq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    edited June 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Well, Alan put this picture on Twitter, and to the side you can see a new poster:
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=620&filename=79vlq.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

That poster is awesome! I hope we have a digital version of it up soon for you guys to check out. It's based on a sweet piece of concept art by Telltale's own Jesse Maccabe.
  • edited June 2011
    From the Gamepro article:

25833-220092-2.jpg?rand=43F070C9-BB46-5728-77FD45EA19188972

That looks just awesome. I don't think Jesse Maccabe worked on a Telltale game before, did he?
    edited June 2011
    Jesse also works on Jurassic Park, and he did the concept art for The Inventory for Poker night.
  • edited June 2011
    Jesse also works on Jurassic Park, and he did the concept art for The Inventory for Poker night.

Ah yes, I can see his style in the JP-art. Did you guys ever publish that Poker Night concept art online? I think I only ever saw that convention-exclusive pre-order poster, but that was done by someone else, if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see more, really like his style!
    edited June 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Ah yes, I can see his style in the JP-art. Did you guys ever publish that Poker Night concept art online? I think I only ever saw that convention-exclusive pre-order poster, but that was done by someone else, if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see more, really like his style!

You can now see it here!
  • edited June 2011
    Here's another interview. There's some new concept art, and Glen and some other characters are confirmed to be in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7EqtOaxcKc
  • edited June 2011
    Joysitq has a preview on the game with new concept art of the characters.

Check it out here
  • edited June 2011
    Here's another interview. There's some new concept art, and Glen and some other characters are confirmed to be in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7EqtOaxcKc

Plus bonus Fables poster at the end!

That character art looks pretty great. I think we can assume that the game won't be in black and white, as that art is done in colour?

I've never seen Telltale Rich before, but I would totally team up with him during a zombie apocalypse. The guy looks like he can handle a baseball bat.

EDIT: Walking Dead Facebook Game announced:
    Telltale Games has revealed that there will be a Facebook game based on The Walking Dead that will coincide with the release of the full game on consoles and PC. No specific details on gameplay were revealed, but Telltale said there would be a connection between the social game and the main game.
    http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/1174394

Damn, I really don't like facebook games. Not because I've got anything against browser-based games, but I really hate spamming my friends with messages just because I'm playing some games (and I really hate it when others do it too). I created a fake account for the Back to the Future Game back then, but Facebook deleted that one after a while.

Really curious about how the game will connect with the facebook game!
This discussion has been closed.