How early is early?

So, when can we expect to have "early" access for the Puzzle Agent Contest winners? Kinda hoping to play it before I have to leave town next week...

Comments

• edited June 2011
    chemistx2 wrote: »
    So, when can we expect to have "early" access for the Puzzle Agent Contest winners? Kinda hoping to play it before I have to leave town next week...

Oh, good, it's not just me, then. I was getting :eek:paranoid:eek: that I was missing out.
  • edited June 2011
    Just got a nice e-mail from Alan that we'll get it sooner than everyone else, but how soon he's not so sure. Very responsive!
  • edited June 2011
    Maybe a day ot two at least. Though I would hope it'd be more.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, 10 hours early is still early, just ask fans of Portal 2.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, 10 hours early is still early, just ask fans of Portal 2.
    LOL true that except it didn't run that night on my old computer. I was very disappointed. But now I have a new one and a big HD monitor, so I'm all set for Portal 2 and Puzzle Agent 2.
  • edited June 2011
    My new computer gets delivered next week. I'm not even gonna try PA2 until it's set up. The straw that broke the CPU's back was actually "Cargo," which won't even play with my not-so-current video card (Win XP, go figure)...
  • edited June 2011
    :(My oven has just broken down. Now I'm all sad and hungry. I need cheering up, perhaps with a pre-release computer game or a pizza or something. Hint, hint.*

* I bet this doesn't work. It'd be far too far to send a pizza from wheres Telltale are based.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, if we winners only get access a day early, that's ok. I was kinda nervous about where to go for help if I got really stuck, anyway.
  • SegSeg
    edited June 2011
    chemistx2 wrote: »
    Well, if we winners only get access a day early, that's ok. I was kinda nervous about where to go for help if I got really stuck, anyway.

That'd be me. :)
  • edited June 2011
    Did you guys honestly only get it a day early? I was expecting a week at best.
  • edited June 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Did you guys honestly only get it a day early? I was expecting a week at best.

Or (as of this moment) not at all, yet....
  • edited June 2011
    Winners should check their email inboxes.
  • edited June 2011
    #winning
  • edited July 2011
    Ah, finding this thread made me feel so much better.

I was planning to be one of the winners and get to write the worlds first review of puzzle agent 2 and felt real sad when i wasnt one of the winners.

Apparently, it had made no difference since their ambitious talk of getting PA2 2 weeks early didint happen after all.

But although im not sorry i preordered PA2, i do have to give bit of negative feedback from giving Early access at so late point.

For i dont think I had preordered PA2 had i knew the access would be this late for the winners. My whole point for preordering was that i would get access 2 weeks early and get review done 1 week later at latest (in case i would get stuck to some puzzle and it takes time to figure it out).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.