Tommorow, it's already over...

Okay, we all agree when I say that the game was a bit easy, bit I'll be sad now that we won't have a new episode every month. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I want a season two or a new season of Monkey Island.:D

Comments

• I'll be sad that barring a season 2, this forum will start dying due to it. Met some interesting people here.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011
    ...your user name will survive. That's something. ;)

It's not yet "over" tomorrow. Other platforms will get the last episode in months to come. Then there might be a retail release somewhen; and recent developments might even point in the direction of a 360 release if we're lucky.

It's always like that. Subforums of "active" games are necessarily bustling with activity, and if there's no release, there's not much to discuss. But all you have to do is pick another game and you'll likely meet the same people in the appropriate forums. Maybe even those who "only came for that one game" but will carry around user names like PresidentTannen, McFlyforlife, MaleDoc, LoveELB, Clocktower88, DeFlorean, MrsFox, BTTFrulz, HolyLorraine, UncleJoeyII, HoverboardsRreal or MichaelJFoxisanAlien for years to come (I really hope none of these names actually exist :D).
  • edited June 2011
    I honestly can't believe it's been long enough since the 4th episode for another one to come out. In my mind, episode 4 hasn't "ended" yet because I got to a point where I couldn't stand to play it anymore. I guess time flies when you don't give a fuck.
  • edited June 2011
    I'll be sad that barring a season 2, this forum will start dying due to it. Met some interesting people here.

Nahh. Speculation of a season 2 will keep it going as well as everyone either complaining or praising the game for at least a good solid month. Not to mention the in-depth analyses that'll be done by the fans.
  • edited June 2011
    I honestly can't believe it's been long enough since the 4th episode for another one to come out. In my mind, episode 4 hasn't "ended" yet because I got to a point where I couldn't stand to play it anymore. I guess time flies when you don't give a fuck.
    If you hate it so much, then why are you still here?
  • edited June 2011
    Masta23 wrote: »
    If you hate it so much, then why are you still here?
    I get asked this so much it should practically be a sticky thread at the top of the forum. I'd rather keep the number of times I've answered this question under 100, thanks.
  • edited June 2011

I wish the same could be said for my name; here's hoping Season Two arrives so that my name will be relevant again. It's going to feel a little weird posting in the forums without the game though.
  • edited June 2011
    I wish the same could be said for my name; here's hoping Season Two arrives so that my name will be relevant again. It's going to feel a little weird posting in the forums without the game though.
    Trust me: You get used to it.
  • edited June 2011
    I'll be sad that barring a season 2, this forum will start dying due to it. Met some interesting people here.

That would suck if the forum's did die because this is the only place i can really talk to other BTTF fans.
  • edited June 2011
    Also my name would kinda be ruined as well.
  • edited June 2011
    Trust me: You get used to it.

Coming from someone who's a much more experienced poster on these forums, I'll hold you to that.
    That would suck if the forum's did die because this is the only place i can really talk to other BTTF fans.

It's a shame that you joined the forums so late but I wouldn't worry about the forum dying. I'm sure there will be more than enough threads to keep the forum alive and well.
  • edited June 2011
    I get asked this so much it should practically be a sticky thread at the top of the forum. I'd rather keep the number of times I've answered this question under 100, thanks.

Please, this is exaggeration. It's only been a few times.
  • edited June 2011
    I absolutely believe there will be a season 2. Even A.J. Locascio said he wants to be Marty for many many more episodes and hinted to a possible sequel? dont quote me on that, just woke up and watched the SoundBytes interview with him last night, i'll have to rewatch it in a bit.

Also, the thing they reference to the end of the game that evokes a certian similarity to the first movie, im hoping, is a good ol' "we must go back... to the future!!" and a big " TO BE CONTINUED" type thing. theres really not too much else i can think of at the end that could make us say "oh boyyyy" as Bob Gale mentioned.

in my mind, theres no doubt there will be a sequel. yeah sure some people didnt like it, but they cant understand that they arent the majority. The buzz about BttF around E3 this year, even tho we're approaching the end of the series, shows us that they arent gonna let this one rest so soon in my opinion.

what i'd like is if they threw the "To Be Continued..." and turn it into a trilogy as they did with the movie. just wishful thinking but that would be badasssssssss...
  • edited June 2011
    Coming from someone who's a much more experienced poster on these forums, I'll hold you to that.
    Well, that and as someone whose forum name comes from something Telltlale has made a game about.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, that and as someone whose forum name comes from something Telltlale has made a game about.

And telltale loved you so much, they made you a playable character in the final episode.
  • edited June 2011

Don't worry about it. Just go to General Chat. That's where all the old crusty forum members hang out to tell you stories about the "good old days".
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011

Wow, that was BAD!! ;)
  • edited June 2011
    Okay, we all agree when I say that the game was a bit easy, bit I'll be sad now that we won't have a new episode every month. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I want a season two or a new season of Monkey Island.:D

I think we'll see each other on this board for another Telltale game.
    This forum is the other 50% of the game. The episodic formula builds a lot of fun here from episode to episode. And trust me, it happens for every Telltale series.
    I just love that. That's why I like Telltale series so much!
    I suggest you to buy the next Telltale game, just to start again a new experience! ;)
    In my mind, episode 4 hasn't "ended" yet because I got to a point where I couldn't stand to play it anymore. I guess time flies when you don't give a fuck.

I think it's time for you to try! The Episode 4 ending is so intriguing.
    I think also that it's time for you to accept how the game's done, without blaming it because it doesn't match on how you would have done it. I agree with most of what you complained about, but still found the game if not good at least (more or less) entertaining - but these are my tastes.
  • edited June 2011

if u have twitter you can always talk to me about bttf on there my name is @jeffwwe12 (yeah the name is for wwe12 LOL)
  • edited June 2011

I had no idea; Since I knew you as a user before the game itself, it was a little spooky to see the opening screen read 'You are Rather Dashing.'
  • edited June 2011
    recent developments might even point in the direction of a 360 release if we're lucky.

I wont be surprised if there is a 360 version of the BTTF Game

I like to think that i made an impression here on the Forums i had a Great Thread that had people Talking before it was revealed that Michael J Fox was gonna be involved with the Finale so thank you guys for that.

I think that a few people are gonna Stand out guys ive seen on here like Martin Mcfly, Michael J fox is Canadian, Rather Dashing, and the biggest BTTF fan Smallo will be remembered
Sign in to comment in this discussion.