Funny Doc Moment in Part 1

I've watched the trilogy countless times, and I never noticed this, lol..but when Doc is setting up for the storm, that cop almost discovers the Delorean and says "You got a permit for that?" and Doc smirks and replies " of course I do..." and it looks like he pays the cop off! Lol..( maybe that was Danny Parker, j/k)

Also I read somewhere that Doc could have possibly burned down his own mansion to acquire the funds to build the time machine, lol. What do you guys think? I think it's funny how different '55 Doc is compared to '85 Doc..maybe the sixties changed him, lol.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I've watched the trilogy countless times, and I never noticed this, lol..but when Doc is setting up for the storm, that cop almost discovers the Delorean and says "You got a permit for that?" and Doc smirks and replies " of course I do..." and it looks like he pays the cop off! Lol..( maybe that was Danny Parker, j/k)

He IS paying the cop off. It was actually one of the deleted scenes. I guess they found that kind of a portrayal of policemen a bit too inappropriate.
  • edited June 2011
    there are no laws except the laws of science! lol
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2011
    Scene ends with the cop asking him: "You aren't going to burn down anything this time?" and Doc replies: "Nahhhh!".

Thank you, thank you.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.