BttF Ep. 5 PC Build Is Now Correct!

2»

Comments

• edited June 2011
    doodo! wrote: »
    What about the mac version?

The Mac version has always been correct. :)
  • edited June 2011
    What about the Steam version?
  • edited June 2011
    montyalbo wrote: »
    What about the Steam version?

The Steam versions should be fine too. Only the PC download link on the TTG website was affected.
  • edited June 2011
    Thank you , sir. Thank you, I'll give it another shot.
  • edited June 2011
    Episode 5 keeps crashing when I attempt to play it, purchased from Steam. When I start the game, I get the flux capacitor loading symbol, then it crashes saying back to the future 105 has stopped working, searching for resolution. Uninstalled and reinstalled but this does not work. Episodes 1-4 worked fine when I first got them. Help!
  • edited June 2011
    mine crashed after doc marty and danny parker were outside the expo. anyone else have it crash here?
  • edited June 2011
    Mine crashed after Marty flew with Emmett's project. It does it in the loading thing at that spot every time!!! Any advice?
  • edited June 2011
    I have the Mac version for my laptop and downloaded it as soon as the link went live [10 hours ago]. Haven't played it yet - so fingers crossed and will report back if there are any problems. So the PC version has been fixed? I'll play it on whatever system works.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Toneiiblue wrote: »
    I have the Mac version for my laptop and downloaded it as soon as the link went live [10 hours ago]. Haven't played it yet - so fingers crossed and will report back if there are any problems. So the PC version has been fixed? I'll play it on whatever system works.

There's a game-breaking bug you might run into if you use that version, so I'd highly recommend you re-download (the bug has been fixed in the Mac and PC downloads on Telltale's site, and they're working on pushing it out to Steam).
  • edited June 2011
    The new version works almost perfectly for me. The Glass House bug is fixed. But for some strange reason
    Mary keeps "holding" the algea cakes I gave her, while her hands are doing the correct things when she's outside... if you know what I mean. Can't explain it clearer.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.