iOS not saving games

Hello,

I'm playing PA2 on an iPhone 4 (4.3.3, 32GB). I've solved the first 2 puzzles several times. If I leave the game (either by pushing the Home button, or for some other reason, e.g. I receive a telephone call), when I re-enter the game I have to start from the beginning again. Nothing has been saved. I'm getting tired of re-solving the same two puzzles and wading through the dialog every time I want to play.

Also, as others have noted, the sound -- especially the dialog -- isn't good.

How can I leave the game and save my status?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I don't remember how far into the game the first two puzzles are, but have you gotten to the point where the menu button (it looks like a folder with a jigsaw puzzle piece on it) shows up in the upper left corner? I think it's when you're outside Valda's, and if I remember correctly it should auto save for the first time at that point. After that it will also save when you exit the game by quitting from the in-game menu.
  • edited July 2011
    I had the same "problem". You need to get past the point when Nelson is on the snowmobile and the Puzzle Agent logo appears. Actually, if I remember correctly, it was like that in the first game too. Think of the first two puzzles as an opening cutscene.
  • edited July 2011
    This is not the first time Telltale has this issue.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.