Wii version coming?

edited September 2011 in Back to the Future
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=158627

Hopefully it doesn't suffer from similar problems as the Sam & Max ports.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    The game certainly feels like a Wii game and it would be well suited for the console itself but I'm still skeptical until I hear the official announcement.

But still, $20 isn't half bad.
  • edited August 2011
    The game certainly feels like a Wii game and it would be well suited for the console itself but I'm still skeptical until I hear the official announcement.

But still, $20 isn't half bad.

Heck, I said from the start that this game would work well on the Wii. But like you, Mr. McFly, I shall wait for an official announcement.
  • edited August 2011
    This would be awesome. There's been speculation of an XBOX 360 release too. That means all major game platforms would get the game! Everyone could be happy!
  • edited August 2011
    this im gonna say something from bttf the game ep 5 and change it a little

telltale thrill me
  • edited August 2011
    Interesting. It's good to know Telltale hasn't given up on the Wii in spite of all the trouble they've had trying to develop for WiiWare.

They'd better be handling the porting themselves this time, though. The Wii ports of the first two Sam and Max seasons were a disaster.
  • edited August 2011
    Interesting. It's good to know Telltale hasn't given up on the Wii in spite of all the trouble they've had trying to develop for WiiWare.

They'd better be handling the porting themselves this time, though. The Wii ports of the first two Sam and Max seasons were a disaster.

I'm not holding my breath for it to come out on the Wii, despite what that says. We haven't heard anything for it from TellTale.
  • edited August 2011
    I'm not holding my breath for it to come out on the Wii, despite what that says. We haven't heard anything for it from TellTale.

Exactly. As far as I'm concerned, without the official word from TellTale, Back to the Future for the Wii is merely a rumor.
  • edited August 2011
    I'll be posting some stuff next week though, likely of interest to BTTF fans. No, it's not an announcement of a follow-up season.

Maybe he's referring to the Wii announcement?
  • edited August 2011
    Ribs wrote: »

You do realize that it's not hard to make up some mock cover art, right? Until it's confirmed by Alan or another TellTale employee or through the blog, I treat that as wishful thinking.
  • edited August 2011
    Ribs wrote: »

The cover art's clearly just a mock-up.

That being said, why would Gamestop make a page for something that doesn't exist? I think we can take this as a confirmation.
  • edited August 2011
    The cover art's clearly just a mock-up.

That being said, why would Gamestop make a page for something that doesn't exist? I think we can take this as a confirmation.

Maybe for the same reason that Gamestop pulls release dates out of their ***? They're stupid. And no, I will NOT take that back even if I'm proven wrong. :p
  • edited August 2011
    Still a nice artwork... I could live with that :D
  • edited August 2011
    Maybe for the same reason that Gamestop pulls release dates out of their ***? They're stupid. And no, I will NOT take that back even if I'm proven wrong. :p

Well, I've got no arguments about Gamestop being stupid. :rolleyes:

But still, making up release dates is very different from making up a whole game. I'm sure there'd be some kind of lawsuit if people wasted their money pre-ordering an imaginary product.
  • edited August 2011
    It's been confirmed for Wii!!!! Here's the Blog Post:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-862
  • edited August 2011
    Well, I was wrong. And even better, it's getting a retail release on PS3 as well. Hmmmm....I already know what it's like on PS3....but the Wii would be perfect for it....hmmmm...Don't wanna get em both :P
  • edited September 2011
    I have the PS3 but I'm waiting for the Wii version, after testing the PS3 demo I think the Wii version will be much better.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.