Any hope for new info at PAX?

All right, I know Telltale doesn't talk too much about their upcoming projects until they get really close to release, but I'm pretty upset that E3 and Comic-Con both came and went without answering the biggest question about The Walking Dead.

How will it play? We know it's not going to be a standard point-and-click adventure, but at the same time we don't really know what it does play like. It'd be nice if Telltale can shed some light on this as soon as possible.

So...will PAX be the moment of truth?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I hope so too, I'm curious and intrigue how they plan to handle the gameplay. I also hope Telltale creates a vlog for each day they are there like they did with Comic-Con this past year.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Me three! I was never particularly interested in the Walking Dead before, but seeing those amazing screenshots and hearing the team talk about the game has really piqued my interest.
    I also hope Telltale creates a vlog for each day they are there like they did with Comic-Con this past year.

Those were pretty awesome. As someone who's watched media coverage of Comic Con / PAX in the past with half an eye out for a sign of Telltale, it's great to see them doing their own thing.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    We won't be talking much about WD at PAX. We should have some new stuff to share with you guys around New York Comic-Con.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Jake wrote: »
    We should have some new stuff to share with you guys around New York Comic-Con.

Nice. Will you guys be there for business stuff only, or will there be a public booth?
  • edited August 2011
    We won't be talking much about WD at PAX. We should have some new stuff to share with you guys around New York Comic-Con.

Daww. So much waiting. :(

Is there anything you will be showing at PAX?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2011
    No need to really answer that question. Begins with a J... :D
  • edited August 2011

That's suspiciously close to the premiere of Season 2. Well played, Telltale, well played.
  • edited August 2011
    No need to really answer that question. Begins with a J... :D

My dream of Telltale making a game based on Jason X is finally coming true? :p

But seriously, I know Jurassic Park is a given. I was just holding out that maybe we'd hear about something else too. (Mainly since I'm...not very excited about JP.)
  • edited August 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Nice. Will you guys be there for business stuff only, or will there be a public booth?

At the moment, the plan is to have a public Jurassic Park focused booth with some The Walking Dead in the mix. Of course, as the show is a few months out yet, things could change.
  • edited August 2011
    At the moment, the plan is to have a public Jurassic Park focused booth with some The Walking Dead in the mix. Of course, as the show is a few months out yet, things could change.

Could we be expecting some daily V-log updates like you did for Comic-Con a few weeks ago? Those were awesome!
This discussion has been closed.