Hector ep 2 separately, please?

I already bought ep 1 on Telltale's site. I don't particularly want to buy the whole season on Steam to get three eps, one of which I already own. Will they be putting ep 2 here seperately?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Kyote wrote: »
    I already bought ep 1 on Telltale's site. I don't particularly want to buy the whole season on Steam to get three eps, one of which I already own. Will they be putting ep 2 here seperately?

So we assume. I've already opened another thread where I whine about having to wait. :D
  • edited August 2011
    It's only $4.99 on Steam for all three episodes... I just went ahead and bought the whole thing even though I already had the first. I don't see it getting much cheaper then that.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Scnew wrote: »
    It's only $4.99 on Steam for all three episodes... I just went ahead and bought the whole thing even though I already had the first. I don't see it getting much cheaper then that.

It shows up as £13.10 (about $20) for me. :(
  • edited August 2011
    In the UK here, got it for £4.35 (75% off) just now. Perhaps that's because I own one episode on Steam already?

Puzzlebox: The price on Steam's store front is £13.10 for me, but the individual page for Hector shows £4.35. Did you check that?
  • edited August 2011
    Its £13.10 for me, but i only own the first one via the telltale store, i hope we get this kind of discount here
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2011
    Iceblade wrote: »
    In the UK here, got it for £4.35 (75% off) just now. Perhaps that's because I own one episode on Steam already?

Puzzlebox: The price on Steam's store front is £13.10 for me, but the individual page for Hector shows £4.35. Did you check that?

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked the actual page and it's still £13.10 - the cheaper price must be a season upgrade for people who already have ep 1 on Steam.
    Its £13.10 for me, but i only own the first one via the telltale store, i hope we get this kind of discount here

Not sure exactly when we'll find out, as a bunch of Telltale's people are at PAX this weekend. Fingers crossed though.
  • edited August 2011
    On Steam U.S., I'm seeing the full season (3 episodes) for $14.99; that's a sale price, with the regular price showing as $19.99.

Several of the articles yesterday mentioned $14.99 as the regular price for the series and that there'd be an upgrade price of $9.99 for those who owned the first episode, but they didn't specify which services would offer an upgrade.

I have to believe Telltale will offer some kind of upgrade pricing and/or allow the new episodes to be purchased individually. We'll find out about it soon enough.
  • edited August 2011
    If you already bought Hector episode 1 on Steam, log in and go to the Full Season store site, the price will from from $14.99 down to $4.99 to upgrade to the whole season.
    Great deal.
  • edited August 2011
    so because i bought it via telltale store i have to pay more than steam??? wtf, $4.99 for steam upgrade, $9.99 for tt store upgrade
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah I wish I bought it from Steam too.
  • edited August 2011
    yeah but u forget one thing that knowing telltale they might have a collecters dvd for after the episodes =)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.