2 months!

2»

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2006
    I'm hoping the lag is only 2 weeks or so, but would not be surprised if it's over a month.

They're still fine-tuning the agreement (an announcement should be made about the exclusivity very soon) but it's unlikely that the lag between GameTap's release and Telltale's release would be more than a month.
  • edited August 2006
    Yay!
  • edited August 2006
    Good. I'm certainly not shelling out $10.00 for a GAMETAP service when all I'd want is to play Sam & Max.

Call me old fashioned, but that's what I say.

We have SLOOOOOOOOOW Internet connections in South Africa. To download the game, well...It might take a week. That doesn't sound like a barrel of fun to me.
  • edited August 2006
    Oh, thanks a lot. Y'all surprised me. And these were new pants too... Damned excitement and it's bladder loosening powers.
  • edited August 2006
    Hey all :) I'm a big fan of the old sam n max game and its awesome to see it being revived :) Being new to Telltale I was wonderin if sam n max will be done in a windowed mode or will it have to run in full screen mode? Cant wait to play it :)
    edited August 2006
    Welcome to the forum, Bundybear.

Sam & Max can be played either way (windowed, or full screen). You'll be able to switch between these by going into the game menu, or pressing Alt-Enter on your keyboard.
  • edited August 2006
    and what about higher resolutions? or support in widescreen monitors?
    edited August 2006
    Higher resolutions than in our previous games, yes. Support for widescreen monitors, no. (The game will work with a widescreen monitor, of course, but how it displays will depend on your monitor.)
  • edited August 2006
    will there be an option to download a higher quality version for those not concerned about download size? :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.