Season 3 Soundtrack Petition

It has been over a year since the last chapter of "The Devil's Playhouse" has been released, with no news of a second. Yet the "Back to the Future" games have had a poster, an art portfolio, and that season's equivalent of a case file released within a week. I believe I speak for everyone when I say "There is something wrong with that!"

Given the success of my previous petition, I have decided to set up another one to nudge the soundtrack into production and retail. As with the previous petition, please post even if you have lost all hope of the soundtrack's production. What's important here is to show just how much interest there is in the soundtrack, and to try to avoid another Duke Nukem Forever. For now, I remain on the edge of my seat, with my $30 on hand.

Sincerely,
The Queen Of The Lobsters

P.S. Consider Jake's response the first signature.

P.P.S. As always, the unlocking of the NutriSpecs on the PC version of "The Penal Zone" is appreciated, should time permit.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Looks like I'll be the first other person to sign.

*signs*
  • edited September 2011
    I sign this as well.
  • edited September 2011
    Alright, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

*sign*
  • edited September 2011
    signed
  • edited September 2011
    I'll buy it the first day I see it in the Telltale store.

Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    It would be nice, the songs were so good.

Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    This is definitely something on my wishlist.

Signed!
  • edited September 2011
    oh hai der
    long time no see

but yes

I am signing this petition.

Signed, y'all!
  • edited September 2011
    I don't really believe in internet petitions, but what the heck. Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    Signed. I would buy this a soon as possible if you did Telltale. You want some more money don't you? This is how to get it.
  • edited September 2011
    Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    Pretty much what everyone else above said.

Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    Definitely signed. :)
  • edited September 2011
    Signed, as I'd like to give TellTale money again, but nothing they are doing right now has my interest, however I am desperate for that Soundtrack CD.
  • edited September 2011
    oh hai der
    long time no see

but yes

I am signing this petition.

Signed, y'all!

Yeah, I know. I kind of disappeared off the radar this summer. It was a long summer filled with complicated stuff, including a death in the family. But I do want to make some more contributions to this board, including some fanart and an idea I have for the Sam and Max cast playing out some fairy tales. I'm taking a class on Myth and Fairy Tales, so this should be fun!

Also, signed.
  • edited September 2011
    *Sign*
  • edited September 2011
    Signed.
  • edited September 2011
    signed
  • edited September 2011
    Signed in some seriously fancy handwriting.
  • edited September 2011
    Signed With A Passion
  • edited September 2011
    Signed with prejudice.
  • edited September 2011
    Signed with something really witty.
  • edited September 2011
    Signed in blood
  • edited September 2011
    Signed. Bought in advance. It doesn't even exist, but consider it bought.
  • edited September 2011
    singed becuse due of too much Back To the Future (but i loved the movies!)
  • edited September 2011
    Signed, because I decided long ago that the soundtrack would be my next purchase.
  • edited September 2011
    It has been over a year since the last chapter of "The Devil's Playhouse" has been released, with no news of a second. Yet the "Back to the Future" games have had a poster, an art portfolio, and that season's equivalent of a case file released within a week. I believe I speak for everyone when I say "There is something wrong with that!"

Uhm... Posters, art portfolios, and prints are easier to mass produce than a remastered soundtrack, with intros and outros edited into the tracks.

Think of it like this, what's easier for YOU: 50 Christmas Cards made from a picture you took or 50 DVDs with a custom Christmas message?

One you just print and fold in half and then hand sign it for that personal touch before putting it in mailing envelopes. The other, you need to film, edit, get DVDs, burn them one at a time (unless you have one of those massive DVD burner towers), put them into envelope sleeves, and then put them in mailing envelopes.

But, yeah, I'd still like a Sam & Max Season 3 soundtrack... eventually.
  • edited September 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    Uhm... Posters, art portfolios, and prints are easier to mass produce than a remastered soundtrack, with intros and outros edited into the tracks.

Think of it like this, what's easier for YOU: 50 Christmas Cards made from a picture you took or 50 DVDs with a custom Christmas message?

One you just print and fold in half and then hand sign it for that personal touch before putting it in mailing envelopes. The other, you need to film, edit, get DVDs, burn them one at a time (unless you have one of those massive DVD burner towers), put them into envelope sleeves, and then put them in mailing envelopes.

But, yeah, I'd still like a Sam & Max Season 3 soundtrack... eventually.

Granted, art portfolios are always easier to make than DVDs, but considering that I literally had to petition for concept art while Back to the Future customers had them available in the store with the last game, I feel like Sam and Max fans are getting shafted lately.

Thanks for the signature.
  • edited September 2011
    My money's also guaranteed as soon as an announcement is made!
    Gleefully signed!
  • edited September 2011
    While you wait for an official release, you can all listen to my now-complete rip of the soundtrack in the other thread. :)
  • edited September 2011
    Signed with a vengeance
  • edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'll put my support behind this.

Signed.
  • edited November 2011
    Here's a bigger thread with more support.

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19015
  • edited November 2011
    Signed with desperate tears in my eyes.
  • edited December 2011
    *signs the petition*
    I can hardly wait for it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.