Jake and Sean on Giant Bomb Live

edited September 2011 in The Walking Dead
So Jake and Sean visited Giant Bomb to show some old and some new concept art and to talk about grenades rolling down hills. You can watch it all here: http://nl.justin.tv/giantbomb/b/294654472. The Walking Dead part begins around 1:10:00. The best part is definitely Jake discovering that he can see himself on some off-camera screen.

The new concept art looks great, especially that scene with the two dudes walking around in the forest. Another exciting fact: Chuck Jordan wrote the second episode. That deserves a fist pump, I'd say.

Question for anyone from Telltale: when exactly is the New York Comic Con, and can we expect some sort of trailer? I need to see how sexy this game looks in motion.

Oh, and apparently the Law & Order game still exists and Sean played it. I've got no idea if it's still based on the recently cancelled version of Law & Order though.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Oh cool thanks for telling us!:)
  • edited September 2011
    Sweet! I really wanna here more about this game. I'm also excited that Christopher Lyod is going to be in it! (probobaly...?)
  • edited September 2011
    I'm also excited that Christopher Lyod is going to be in it!
    scratch.gif
  • edited September 2011
    scratch.gif

Watch the video and you'll understand the joke.
  • edited September 2011
    Oh, it was a joke... I just thought you misunderstood them doing Doc.
  • edited September 2011
    Sweet! I really wanna here more about this game. I'm also excited that Christopher Lyod is going to be in it! (probobaly...?)

little tip. It is really hard to detect if someone is serious or not on the internet.
    Thank god you were joking though:p

And on that note, I so can't wait for the Grenade rolling down hills DLC pack:D
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    The new concept art looks great, especially that scene with the two dudes walking around in the forest.

That's my favourite piece of concept thus far. I'm really happy that they showed it! The art guys are so awesome!
  • edited September 2011
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    Question for anyone from Telltale: when exactly is the New York Comic Con, and can we expect some sort of trailer? I need to see how sexy this game looks in motion.

New York Comic Con is October 13-16. We'll have more information on when you can expect to see some new media about the game in the near future. :)
  • edited September 2011
    New York Comic Con is October 13-16. We'll have more information on when you can expect to see some new media about the game in the near future. :)

Hey Alan. Not sure if you can answer this, but I feel like I should ask...will we finally hear about what The Walking Dead's gameplay will be like at NYCC?

I know nobody likes a whiny fan with entitlement issues, so I hope I'm not coming off that way, but we've gone through E3, SDCC, Gamescom, and PAX without once hearing about how the game's going to play (which is...kind of an important thing when deciding if you should get a game). Hell, I don't even need to see any gameplay (though that certainly would be nice ;) ), I'd be happy just hearing about it.

Also, I heard some rumors that TWD was pushed back to winter so it wouldn't take any hype away from Jurassic Park. Is that true, or is it still set for fall?
  • edited September 2011
    Hey Alan. Not sure if you can answer this, but I feel like I should ask...will we finally hear about what The Walking Dead's gameplay will be like at NYCC?

I know nobody likes a whiny fan with entitlement issues, so I hope I'm not coming off that way, but we've gone through E3, SDCC, Gamescom, and PAX without once hearing about how the game's going to play (which is...kind of an important thing when deciding if you should get a game). Hell, I don't even need to see any gameplay (though that certainly would be nice ;) ), I'd be happy just hearing about it.

Also, I heard some rumors that TWD was pushed back to winter so it wouldn't take any hype away from Jurassic Park. Is that true, or is it still set for fall?

We'll have more details to share about the game surrounding New York Comic Con, though exactly what those details are, are for you to find out during New York Comic Con. :)

The Walking Dead is coming this winter.
This discussion has been closed.