What's next for the franchise?

edited October 2011 in Sam & Max
We seem to be at a point where we may not have any new Sam and Max for quite sometime, so I'm wondering where do you think the Freelance Police should go from here.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    A season 2 of the Freelance Police TV Series would be absolutely amazing in my books, but will never happen.
  • edited October 2011
    well we have seen telltale can make great sam and max episodes (hey we had 3 full seasons that were awesome) but i think the big step now is try a full length adventure game or another season with 6 episodes
  • edited October 2011
    I want at least one of every option. Will never happen though =(
  • edited October 2011
    Realistically, the next step for Sam and Max is probably Telltale making Season 4 (whenever that'll be).

Steve Purcell seems to have no interest right now in licensing out Sam and Max to anybody else. He does want to make a new comic, but Pixar's been keeping him too busy to do that.
  • edited October 2011
    If Telltale did make another series I don't think I would be as excited as previous seasons, don't get me wrong the third season was good and improved from the other seasons but I felt that these changes could have been there from the start. I think Sam and Max should move on to something with bigger scale. When a new episode comes out it reasures something I have always suspected that the unreleased Sam and Max projects are more interesting than those released.
  • edited October 2011
    Season Four, please. Also comics, please.
  • edited October 2011
    I'd like see some new comics of Sam and Max.
  • edited October 2011
    all im not greed just all
  • edited October 2011
    I voted "Other", since "Season 3 soundtrack CD" wasn't an option.
  • edited October 2011
    How about Telltale producing a television series?
  • edited October 2011
    They're a game company :P But who knows what contracts Steve Purcell will do for the anniversary? :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.