Thanks Telltale

Comments

• edited November 2011
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    Can someone explain the Pteranodon sitiuation to me? Did ingen let them just allowed them to roam the island this whole time? Did they escape from their aviary. I'm so confused...
    Those things are dangerous, and we've witnessed that with JPIII. I personally believe there was an Aviary on Isla Nublar and it is determined by both the novel and the mention of Spielberg wanting to do it in the film, but that it was too much work and money involved to do it.

So hopefully it's a hint there is one, but once the power was out the Pteranodons had free reign.
  • edited November 2011
    I've not yet said thanks to Telltale for making this great game and fantastic experience so I'm correcting that now.

Thanks Telltale!
  • edited November 2011
    Yes I agree too! You've been really supportive with all of the bugs, and not to mention you made an abolutely awesome JP game! The last good JP game that came out was Operation Genesis in 2003 and it wasn't even an action game, just a park builder. Just by deciding to make this game you really made me aswell as many other JP fans happy. I am really looking foward to a Series 2! I hope you plan on making one soon!
  • edited November 2011
    Eyup, thanks for a great Jurassic Park experience, i had lots of fun, too bad it had to end.:)
  • bubbledncrbubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Reading this thread has made my day.

This game the most challenging thing I've ever worked on, and a huge effort for the entire team. It means the world to us that you all enjoy it so much.
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you for creating the best Jurassic Park game to date.

As a massive JP fan I can see you poured heart and soul into getting the settings, story and characters perfect!

Keep up the good work, would LOVE to see a sequel set during the Lost World!

<3
  • edited November 2011
    Seeing a sequel to this game would be absolutely terrific. I'm not even done playing it for the most part, but with what I've seen... WOW... Pleeeeeeeeeeease talk to "Universal Pictures", Telltale and tell them to continue this license. Hell, I used to work for Universal Studios Orlando, and it would only BOOST the reputation of their Jurassic Park area in Islands of Adventure.

I mean, how awesome would it be for people to walk through there and start talking about the various Seasons of JP you guys put out.

I'd love to see that. People for the most part may have forgotten about Jurassic Park. But after enough people play this and word spreads and excitement builds, I think you'll have a STRONG and bigger fanbase for the next Season.
  • edited November 2011
    I am now 30. I have waited for this game...since I was 10...or so (1991 right?) Its everything I could have asked for and more...but above all else it stayed true to the look, feel, and emotion of the films.

Another tidbit worth mentioning.. the feeling of suspense its intense...some of the action sequences have the same effect that the scene with Lex hanging from the ceiling with the raptor below had....edge of chair stuff guys..really.

Nailed it. Spot on. Bravo!
  • edited November 2011
    I didn't experience any game serious bugs and I've just completed the game. I really liked it. Only the quicktime event timing was kinda too fast sometimes and the bone shaker part took me forever because I didn't notice you could put 4 cars on the track...
  • edited November 2011
    You guys even nailed the Spielberg "bad Dad... learns to reconnect with his children."
  • edited November 2011
    I just got into episode 3. My brother came to watch since the middle of episode 1. I love it. Thanks Telltale.

SEASON 2 SEASON 2 SEASON 2!!! Please. (TLW or JP3 theme game would be cool)
  • edited November 2011
    Thank you for a great game. With the way JP, BTTF and ( another company's Ghostbuster game ) have gone, I can really see games taking over as the more logical way for some of favorite movie franchises to live on.
  • edited November 2011
    Laphin wrote: »
    Seeing a sequel to this game would be absolutely terrific. I'm not even done playing it for the most part, but with what I've seen... WOW... Pleeeeeeeeeeease talk to "Universal Pictures", Telltale and tell them to continue this license. Hell, I used to work for Universal Studios Orlando, and it would only BOOST the reputation of their Jurassic Park area in Islands of Adventure.

I mean, how awesome would it be for people to walk through there and start talking about the various Seasons of JP you guys put out.

I'd love to see that. People for the most part may have forgotten about Jurassic Park. But after enough people play this and word spreads and excitement builds, I think you'll have a STRONG and bigger fanbase for the next Season.

I would understand if you guys decided not to do another season. It's hard work to please us fans especially since we complain to/critique ya'll so much.
    But if you do decide to do another season here are some things that I'd like to point out.

1. The whole process will be much less stressful. The game will not be cut and dry, by the book so much, you will have much more free reign, a bigger island, any number of new locations, and any and all the dinosaurs you want to include and nobody will complain (nobody who has a legitimate reason to anyway).

2. It doesn't have to be right away. We would totally understand if you guys needed a break. These projects seem crazy long to do and extremely complicated to create. But seeing the marine facility, Dr. Sorkin's journal, and characters such as Nima introduced I know that you guys are the people we want to do future Jurassic Park games.

3. If you do decide to do a season 2 I know that you wouldn't necessarily have to base it off of The Lost World: Jurassic Park. But that's what we're all expecting and it's what we want. And you guys have an uncanny ability to sense and understand what we want and cater to it... I think you guys actually spoil us if that's possible.

4. And finally, Thanks for a wonderful Game! I know i've already posted on here before but hey I just am really grateful. So regardless if there is a season 2 or not I know I'm satisfied. Well done.
  • edited November 2011
    I really enjoyed the game.Telltale put a lot of work into it. Thank you Telltale for this great game. :)
  • edited November 2011
    I just finished the season last night, and I'm as impressed as I was when I started the first scene. You guys nailed the narrative and universe. It all just meshed so well together. You created characters, not archetypes, who continued to evolved with each passing scene. The incorporation of modern findings about dinosaurs was brilliant.

The best thing, though, was the final act. Everything went down there and everything just worked! The conflicts were well-constructed and had a great amount of dramatic effect.

You guys have created the world most faithful to the Jurassic Park universe and also the most affecting one. These characters' stories really resonated--especially Dr. Sorkin's--even in the midst of all of the action scenes.

Congrats--to all of you.
  • edited November 2011
    bubbledncr wrote: »
    Reading this thread has made my day.

This game the most challenging thing I've ever worked on, and a huge effort for the entire team. It means the world to us that you all enjoy it so much.

The problem facing you now is that you have set the bar very high for yourselves. Just don't pull matrix 2&3 on us with the new seasons ;)
  • edited November 2011
    THE GAME WAS GREAT! Thanks telltale. I had made my peace with no mustache Gerry, but after I realized that there was one scene that takes place before he tends to the sick trike it made no sense. You guys should have atleast kept the stache and still given him a much more brooding look.
  • edited November 2011
    Congratulations, TellTale team!

I had just played the episodes of JP The Game with my wife - also a great JP fan here in Brazil. WE ARE AMAZED!

I have played all JP games for all plataforms ever, and I must say your game is THE BEST!

The story is amazingly well-written, the gameplay is the most original possible, and the visual is wonderful.

Other Paleontologist friends of ours here in Brazil were waiting anxiously for the release of this game and are enjoying a lot.

Well done! PARABÉNS - Congratulations for your work!
  • edited November 2011
    Just wanted to give out my thanks to you Telltale for making this awesome game and reminding me that Jurassic Park is indeed one and will always be my favorite movie franchise. I've played alot of Jurassic Park games in the past and they were fun in there own respectable way but this one brought back the fond memories I had of the first movie. Thanks again!! ^^
  • edited November 2011
    I really liked seeing the chopper with the movie characters zip off when Gerry and Jess first arrive at the visitor center..
  • edited November 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I really liked seeing the chopper with the movie characters zip off when Gerry and Jess first arrive at the visitor center..

That was indeed a nice touch.
  • edited November 2011
    I love you telltale for bringing us a new chapter to Jurassic park.
    Us JP fans for the most part are a diehard lot and just love JP and Dinosaurs in general. So it's a shame that we see so little of both nowadays.

Also if you want to make a Jurassic Park the game 2.
    I'm down for it. Everyone needs more dinosaurs and JP.
  • edited November 2011
    Jawmuncher wrote: »
    I love you telltale for bringing us a new chapter to Jurassic park.
    Us JP fans for the most part are a diehard lot and just love JP and Dinosaurs in general. So it's a shame that we see so little of both nowadays.

Also if you want to make a Jurassic Park the game 2.
    I'm down for it. Everyone needs more dinosaurs and JP.

right there with you. Im fairly certian you will be hard pressed to find a JP fan who didnt like this.... I believe you've done us proud :)
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks Telltale! I've loved JP since 93 and that fact that you guys created a game based off of it after all these years that can still capture my imagination like the first movie is truly an amazing accomplishment. I know nothing can ever be perfect, but man, I loved your game regardless. Thanks for the chance to go back to Nublar!
  • edited November 2011
    Despite criticism its the best thing to happen to Jurassic Park in years. Probably since Operation Genesis.
  • edited November 2011
    Thanks telltale!!!

P.S everyone is also talking about making another one tell us your thought here, the lost world jurassic park the game
  • edited December 2011
    Hello guys. I just want thankful to telltale and the supported community for make this game. I finished the game yesterday tonight and i didn't play a wonderful adventure game since time ago. Despite the gameplay is limited but with intereactions i really enjoyed the story and i would wish this game like the second movie. Just hope more games of this saga for the future and animate to telltale to make more.

Anything more. Thanks a lot and good to go. :D
  • edited December 2011
    (whimper) whatever happenend to my thanks telltale thread, created one a while back :D :(
  • edited December 2011
    I suppose i should throw in my thanks. it isn't the perfect Jurassic Park game, but I still enjoyed it. I don't want to tell Telltale that this game was perfect, because it wasn't, but it was still good. Hoping for a sequel. Glad i purchased this game, and it was worth my money.

Thanks for the experience Telltale.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also like to say thanks for the amazing experience :)

Thank you for going outside your comfort zone, Telltale Team, to take a risk and try something different and unique. It worked, and I'm glad you took that chance! I've thoroughly enjoyed the game (I'm on my second playthrough now). I really delved into the story - my eyes were locked on the screen and I definitely tensed up during the awesome action scenes. You really poured everything you had into this and it shows. It's a focused, atmospheric game that jives perfectly with my tastes. The story is very tight, which I like. Couldn't find a single plot hole! Thanks again =)
  • edited January 2012
    Thank you Telltale!
    Awesome game! It's like a movie where you play a major role.
  • edited January 2012
    Well Telltale you have done it again! I don't care about bugs. I care about the story itself.

Last night I took my laptop to my friends house who is a girl. She's 18 and really doesn't get into the stuff I get into. I plugged the HDMI cord into my computer and into her 40 inch TV in her room and I played the first chapter of the game for her. She sat at the edge of the bed the entire time and told me what to say to Miles when I was playing as Nima and what to say to Jess when I was playing as Gerry. I even had to stop the game so she could go out and get some popcorn! She thought it was one of the coolest things ever. She said it was just like watching a movie but even more fun! It really made me happy when I watched her take her credit card and buy the game herself.

Please! Do us all a favor! All the Jurassic Park fans and make a second game! You already have all the technology and everything else. If I could see another Jurassic Park game by the end of this year... or even next year I would be so pleased! I've never played a more better game than this one.

Thank you so much Telltale for everything you do for the fans and the community. You're my favorite game company. :)
  • edited January 2012
    shamuboy wrote: »
    Well Telltale you have done it again! I don't care about bugs. I care about the story itself.

Last night I took my laptop to my friends house who is a girl. She's 18 and really doesn't get into the stuff I get into. I plugged the HDMI cord into my computer and into her 40 inch TV in her room and I played the first chapter of the game for her. She sat at the edge of the bed the entire time and told me what to say to Miles when I was playing as Nima and what to say to Jess when I was playing as Gerry. I even had to stop the game so she could go out and get some popcorn! She thought it was one of the coolest things ever. She said it was just like watching a movie but even more fun! It really made me happy when I watched her take her credit card and buy the game herself.

Please! Do us all a favor! All the Jurassic Park fans and make a second game! You already have all the technology and everything else. If I could see another Jurassic Park game by the end of this year... or even next year I would be so pleased! I've never played a more better game than this one.

Thank you so much Telltale for everything you do for the fans and the community. You're my favorite game company. :)

This this this this this and this.
  • edited January 2012
    I have been looking all over these forums tonight and I have seen a lot of people complaining about various problems, this is fair enough as it has only just been released and a few problems are to be expected. However one thing I haven't seen is anyone saying Thank You Telltale for bringing us Jurassic Park The Game. Now I know all of the people who aren't having problems are probably enjoying the game as its really good fun but if you read this post just take 10 seconds to say thanks as I know they will really appreciate it, so here are my thanks;

Thank you Telltale

Yea Loved the game, I have gotta say thanks...screw what game informer says...if it was that bad i wouldnt have played it upward's of seven times and i have) Holding out for a season 2

Thank you tell tale for one animal of a game.
  • edited March 2012
    My game is fast i love the game it makes you feel like your in jurassic park and the quick button pressing makes it awesome because when i was in dilophosaurus part it made me feel like i was there and trying to get away. the game was a little slow but when i change the settings it worked really really fast thankyou telltale:D also telltale watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejBe85QQ0tg&feature=plcp&context=C40cc0d2VDvjVQa1PpcFMbjFnzQH4RWX0k3S38jH843IZjiP1gI1c%3D
  • edited March 2012
    I've just finished it after the suspenseful and satisfying end sequence.
    The introduction of new characters was handled very well - each with their agenda and back-stories all coming to a head near the end.
    Everything feels authentic to the JP universe, from the deluxe packaging to the story-telling.

Also, this works great with nividia 3d vision - with some minor adjustments (increased convergence) - immersion is spectacular especially during the underwater sequence.

Thanks telltale!
  • edited April 2012
    mannyguy1 wrote: »
    Despite criticism its the best thing to happen to Jurassic Park in years. Probably since Operation Genesis.

It's the only thing that happened to Jurassic Park since Operation Genesis......

Anyways, Thanks Telltale for the love you sunk into the game.
  • edited April 2012
    Thank you guys sooooooo much, I know this may sound bizzare but, the night before i found out about this game, I had a dream about a Jurassic Park game, that dealt with the first Jurassic Park, and soon enough i went to JPLegacy and BAM there it was, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2012
    SeanJP wrote: »
    Thank you guys sooooooo much, I know this may sound bizzare but, the night before i found out about this game, I had a dream about a Jurassic Park game, that dealt with the first Jurassic Park, and soon enough i went to JPLegacy and BAM there it was, THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome... Now have a dream about a second game... and if you wouldn't mind a second season of Tales of Monkey Island... because come on its not Tales unless there is at least two am I right?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.