Does this joke offend you?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    So if he is using the words original meaning the joke is really happy?
  • edited November 2011
    FUCK YOU. I don't see you using Middle fucking English, your vocabulary is no less "distorted" than anybody else's.

Way to show the "tolerance" that homosexuals push for. They're only tolerant as long as it's their way or else you're a bigot/hatemonger/homophobe. Also, cursing is not at all an uncommon reaction. :rolleyes:
    coolsome wrote: »
    So if he is using the words original meaning the joke is really happy?

I never said I was using the original meaning of the word. I was just using it the best way it can possibly be used given how badly misshapen it is.

Edit
    I personally feel this thread is headed in a mostly southward direction given Rather Dashing's outburst and should probably be closed shortly.
  • edited November 2011
    jweir wrote: »
    Way to show the "tolerance" that homosexuals push for. They're only tolerant as long as it's their way or else you're a bigot/hatemonger/homophobe.

I have no idea how you got that from his comment about your vocabulary.
  • edited November 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    I have no idea how you got that from his comment about your vocabulary.

Through the 50s and 60s and even today through the phrase "a gay old time" the word meant happy. It's hardly a "Middle English" definition that is completely archaic. It's only though a push to desensitize Americans to homosexuality and see them as "happy, normal people" that the word gay even came to refer to a homosexual. In a nutshell, that's exactly where I got that idea.
  • edited November 2011
    Guys, seriously. This thread has been derailed way too far. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.