Funniest moments - Bright side of the moon

2»

Comments

• edited May 2007
    Trying to get everyone to rub the unicorn was funny, especially giving it to Abe while on the moon, the looks they give to each other back and forth was hilarious. There's some good stuff there to try again, must try and do it all over again
  • edited May 2007
    I loved the phrases Hugh Bliss was saying during the end sequence.
    Evil Chortle
    Evil Guffah
    etc
  • edited May 2007
    there was some line abt them going on vacation because it feels like they've been working on this case for 7 months :D
  • edited May 2007
    ok, i added a few more items to the play it again list....... it is complete now

check it out and have fun
  • edited May 2007
    Sam: Want to touch my unicorn?
    Jimmy: Beat it!
    Max: No, just touch it.

ROFLMAO. And I thought this was a family show (as Hugh says later)
  • edited May 2007
    A few evident nods to the moon landing conspiracy. Waving flag, no crater below the Lander.

“Only you can help stop moon fires”
    “If you see a moon yak, make yourself look big, then run screaming like a sissy girl.”
    “Beer ‘eh”
    Impeach MAX posters.
    Budget on the dart board.
  • edited May 2007
    For me it had to be the C.O.P.s big build up introduction to their "next gen game" only to find out it was (well if you played you know)
  • edited May 2007
    Most of you guys have said them already but I'm going to go through a list of my personal favorite moments. In no particular order.

All of the unicorn jokes, although they are extremely inappropriate. I especially liked Superball's reaction. "Are you a level-red prismatologist yet?" "Uh, not re-" "Then no!"

When you check out the spoon bending talisman, and Harry tells you about the case, and how it's "virutally indestructable". Sam goes over to touch the case, and Harry says, "Don't touch it, you might break it!"

Max asking if the peanut butter on the spoon bending talisman was still there after the lunar lander rocket hit it.

The "Non-sequitir" dialogue option: "Random but innocuous comment" "Response that hints at mental instability" "You crack me up, little buddy"

Max finally taking out his anger at Hugh Bliss, "Hi, I'm Hu-" "STOP SAYING THAT!"

I've still got more but I've got to go.
  • edited May 2007
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Yeah but we really need a bit of Violence. Like in the old sam&max when they try to beat up Conroy Bumpes or what ever that is spelled :) Sam & max looks very cool when they get angry ARGGGG :D

Yes! I'd love to have more *ahem* violence in the game. One of my favorite scenes was when
    Red Max was just jumping around shooting stuff up. Or Green Max just moments before he was going to devour Sam (the bent ear was a nice touch).
    I love Max's unhinged personality not to mention the constant grinning.

(btw Hi everybody!)
  • edited May 2007
    In the credits
    When Bosco says, "I want a map of the Netherlands on my netherlands"

Also,
    When Sam pulls out the unicorn and says something like "Now Horny's hot":p Trying to get Max's parts back was fun too. Especially Violent Max.:D
  • edited May 2007
    The only one not mentioned yet is the Dialogue with Bosco after
    the great blissification.

Bosco: Hi, I'm Hugh Bliss!
    Sam: What? I thought you were Bosco's Mom.
    Bosco: Oh. Yes, I'm Bosco's Mom... Hugh Bliss!

I didn't expect those two jokes to come crashing together so perfectly.
  • edited May 2007
    I like Jimmy after he was blissified. Too bad he turns back to normal after you get access to the Magic Hat.
  • edited May 2007
    Personally the funniest moments for me were me were Max's comment while Bliss was trying to kill Sam.
  • edited May 2007
    Yeah, the little jig he does when Sam's being sent off in the Lunar La-... Ticket to Oblivion got a few laughs from me.
  • edited May 2007
    Putting Jimmy in the fridge: "I think there was a computer game once where you could do that, but I'm not about to try it."

Day of the Tentacle!!

Of course you also all noticed the sludgie machine with 2 flavours that match the theme of the episode!
    (normal Bosco: Wheat grass and meatloaf)
    (British Bosco: Bangers and mash)
    (French Bosco: Avocade de menthe and fudge pate de foie gras)
    (Russian Bosco: Caviar and Borscht)
    (Half-Elf Bosco: Potion of Giant strength and elixer of dwarven flatulence)
    (Bosco's Mom: Castor oil and Brussels sprouts)
  • edited May 2007
    did anyone else notice that they filpped the office calendar the wrong way......

in episode 5 they filpped it to march, (which was the month that the episode came out) and max says you have to flip the page every month

then in episode 6 the calendar is flipped to febuary.....

they have been going the wrong way..... when i noticed this i fell on the floor
  • edited May 2007
    And another throw-away gag makes itself known. :D I honestly did not catch that, but at least now it explains why they didn't change the calender for four episodes. They don't know how to work it properly!
  • edited May 2007
    Hugh bliss expression when he says:"It's like circumcision but double the laugh"

superball saying : "hugh bliss "magical" paradise", with the high pitched intonation and the hand gesture was priceless.

also i think dangerzone mlissed two:
    shoot out of the window after everyone been blissified.
    look repeatedly at the box on top of the file cabinet in the S&m office
Sign in to comment in this discussion.