is this game good?

edited December 2011 in Sam & Max
i have $35 au on psn atm and i loved the back to the future games, so i wanted to know is this game worth the $29

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Holy crap YES.
  • edited December 2011
    I adore Sam and Max.... If you like funny adventure games then you should like Sam and Max.
  • edited December 2011
    is it anything like back to the future? because that game is goty for me :) one of the best experiences ever!!

anyways i love puzzle games.
  • edited December 2011
    corey266 wrote: »
    is it anything like back to the future? because that game is goty for me :) one of the best experiences ever!!

anyways i love puzzle games.

It has much more puzzles then BTTF.
  • edited December 2011
    If you liked BttF, you will love Sam and Max. It has much more puzzles (so it feels more like a proper adventure game than BttF does), and it has that classic Sam and Max humor to go with it.

A heads-up, though: Telltale has released three seasons of Sam and Max games, and only Seasons 2 and 3 are available on PSN. The games also make a fair amount of references to the episodes preceding them, so if you don't play Season 1 you might be confused by a lot of stuff.
  • edited December 2011
    You would not really be lost though... You CAN play any of them alone.. but it is more rewarding playing all of them.

BTW I know for a fact there are demos of Sam and Max on the Playstation Network store... you can always check them out that way... And at the moment you can get two episodes free here http://www.telltalegames.com/tis-the-season all the way down... you can get the first episodes for season 2 and 3.
  • edited December 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    You would not really be lost though... You CAN play any of them alone.. but it is more rewarding playing all of them.

Well with out spoiling there's parts in the last episode you need to at lest know about past eps to get.
  • edited December 2011
    does anyone know if the first season will come to psn then?? im going to try the demo soon
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2011
    No news on that, as far as I know.

If you liked BTTF, go for Season 3 first. It's a bit more casual than the second season. You will have to use your brain far more often than in BTTF, though. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    which season is it season 2 or 3?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.