Steam?

edited January 2012 in The Walking Dead
hello all

looking forward to The walking Dead Game,sounds very interesting
will it be available on Steam?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    All the Telltale games have been so far so I'm sure The Walking Dead will be no different. If you buy from this site you can get all kinds of cool extras though, such as a DVD of the game sent to after the game is finished for only the price of shipping.
  • edited December 2011
    There hasn't been any official confirmation, but every past Telltale game has been released on Steam, and I don't see any reason why this would be an exception. So we'll just say yes.
  • edited January 2012
    As of yet, Law and Order hasnt been released on Steam. So who knows?
  • edited January 2012
    Chappps wrote: »

Good point, though I'm almost 100% sure that's it's going to be added. I don't see Telltale pulling an EA on Valve, mainly because the companies are good friends with each other. Who knows? Maybe they're planning a special Walking dead and/or Law and Order typed hat for TF2 as some sortive preorder bonus. though I'm sure they will both be on there soon. :)
  • edited January 2012
    Chappps wrote: »

If I may make a guess, it's because Law and Order is a pretty low-key release. Very few people care about it, and it almost seems like the game only exists because Telltale had some contractual obligation with Universal ("You owe us a third game!") I mean, it only just recently got a PC release, and it's not coming to consoles at all. Maybe bringing it to Steam is just more trouble than it's worth.
  • edited January 2012
    Good point, though I'm almost 100% sure that's it's going to be added. I don't see Telltale pulling an EA on Valve, mainly because the companies are good friends with each other. Who knows? Maybe they're planning a special Walking dead and/or Law and Order typed hat for TF2 as some sortive preorder bonus. though I'm sure they will both be on there soon. :)

Not saying that I wouldnt buy The Walking Dead from Telltale themselves, but I would really like to keep all my games on Steam. Already have all Sam and Max seasons on steam as well as Tales and BTTF.

Either way this will be a def buy for me
  • edited January 2012
    I'll go for the collector edition and probably I'll pre-purchase. I'm a huge fan from the comics and TV show. I wonder what they are "cooking in the kitchen" for collector edition :p

It'll help so much if Telltale translate the game to spanish (subtitles only, keep the english dubbing). :D
This discussion has been closed.