BTTF The Game for XBox?

So I bought the game, found out my laptop was incompatible for it, so I'm wondering if an XBox version would be coming out any time soon. I'm aware of the Playstation version as well as the iPad game, but my friends and I would LOVE to have the game for the XBox.

Any chances of this happening?

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Right now there are no plans to release Back to the Future: The Game on the Xbox 360.
  • edited March 2012
    Well, this sucks ... :-/
  • edited March 2012
    I don't really see it has a big deal anyway.
  • edited March 2012
    Tornreaper wrote: »
    I don't really see it has a big deal anyway.

I guess, I probably won't be getting this game unfortunately.
    I don't like playing on my laptop. :p
  • edited March 2012
    xbox sucks anyways, ps3 ftw
  • edited April 2012
    Right now there are no plans to release Back to the Future: The Game on the Xbox 360.

Why not?

TellTaleGames seems to be releasing other games on Xbox, why not BTTF?

I'd love to see it on Xbox Live. I know many people that would instantly buy it. Plus you could have some BTTF avatar items for sell to go along with it.
  • edited April 2012
    Why not?

TellTaleGames seems to be releasing other games on Xbox, why not BTTF?

I'd love to see it on Xbox Live. I know many people that would instantly buy it. Plus you could have some BTTF avatar items for sell to go along with it.

I don't work for Telltale or anything, but here's how I understand it.

At the time BttF came out, Telltale didn't want to deal with XBLA (apparently bringing Wallace and Gromit to the 360 was an ugly experience). They also weren't an official Xbox 360 publisher at the time, so a disc release was out of the question. (And if they did do that, it'd lead to every version getting delayed, like what happened to Jurassic Park.)

As for why they haven't brought it to the 360 since then...well, I think you can blame Microsoft for that. They don't like getting multiplats later than everybody else, so apparently they have a rule that either you release the 360 version at the same time as the others, or you don't release the 360 version at all (this is the same reason the aforementioned Jurassic Park delay happened).

If it makes you feel any better, you're not missing out on much. Get the first two Sam and Max seasons instead! :p
  • edited April 2012
    Why not?

Because they can do whatever they want!

Give me one good reason why they should bring it to Xbox. How will it benefit the game? It won't. It's only because you want it. You need to buy another console. Sorry but that's how it works. It's not that big of a deal.

It's too late now anyway. They're moving on to other games and can't worry about ports.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.