Contest Details?

edited March 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hey,

Can anyone post a link to the Pre-Order Contest Official Details, I couldn't seem to find one.

I'm going to pre-order the game regardless, but would hate to get my hopes up to be in the game if it isn't open to Canadian residents.

Also, is the contest deadline of April 23rd a bit of a hint as to release date!!! That would be awesome. :cool:

Cheers,

Meadow

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2012
    Go to the pre-order contest page, and click on the Contest FAQ button (sorry I can't link it directly!). It's just under the zombified Alan pictures, to the left of the "Add to cart" button.
  • edited March 2012
    Yikes....don't I look like the fool. Apparently the Contest FAQs button and the regular game Add to cart button don't appear on IE.

Loaded up my Firefox. BAZINGA! There they were.

Thanks for the info.
  • edited March 2012
    Is the contest only for pc version id like to enter but would rather preorder the ps3 version :(
  • edited March 2012
    Sorry, but the contest is only for PC/Mac purchases.
  • edited March 2012
    agh man :( use my face anyway I've done acting and extra work ;)
    Lol!
  • edited March 2012
    There's no purchase necessary to enter the contest. Information on how to enter is in the contest FAQ on the pre-order page.
  • edited March 2012
    So it says "no purchase necessary", however it says "by pre-ordering, you're automatically entered for a chance..".

So, if I were to not pre-order the game, how would I still be eligible to be entered in the promotion?

Awesome promotion and the game looks pretty cool. Just not sure I want to get it on my Mac. I'm new to Mac and I love console gaming (esp. having the controller) but I'm not sure how much the console versions will be (same?), and that promotion is pretty cool.
  • edited March 2012
    Information on how to enter without purchasing the game is in the contest FAQ on the pre-order page.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/preorder-contest#?w=600
  • edited March 2012
    Ah, I read that, but I missed the part where it says you can send a postcard/letter.
    Thanks.
  • edited March 2012
    My dreams of becoming zombie food will finally become true lol.
    Seriously though, I dreamt last night that I was in a zombie apocalypse.
This discussion has been closed.