Cross-device compatibility

edited March 2012 in The Walking Dead
Don't know if this question has been asked somewhere already. I am wondering if the gameplay will be cross-device compatible. I will give an example to better illustrate my question. Say I buy episode 1 on my iPad and play through it and make certain decisions in the game that carry over to the next episode. Now I want to play episode 2 on my computer when it becomes available. Will my game from the first episode on my iPad with my decisions and everything from that episode carry over to episode 2 on my computer? Or do I have to download each episode on the same device in order to continue my game? Thanks!

Comments

• crofaelcrofael Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2012
    Td4585 wrote: »
    Don't know if this question has been asked somewhere already. I am wondering if the gameplay will be cross-device compatible. I will give an example to better illustrate my question. Say I buy episode 1 on my iPad and play through it and make certain decisions in the game that carry over to the next episode. Now I want to play episode 2 on my computer when it becomes available. Will my game from the first episode on my iPad with my decisions and everything from that episode carry over to episode 2 on my computer? Or do I have to download each episode on the same device in order to continue my game? Thanks!

While that sort of cross-device cloud saving would be an awesome feature, it's not something that we can put together in time for The Walking Dead. Sorry. :/ Thank you for letting us know that you'd be interested in such a feature, though!
  • edited March 2012
    crofael wrote: »
    While that sort of cross-device cloud saving would be an awesome feature, it's not something that we can put together in time for The Walking Dead. Sorry. :/ Thank you for letting us know that you'd be interested in such a feature, though!

Maybe its something that can be done when you start working on Season 2 of The Walking Dead ;) (really hoping this game goes on for years)
This discussion has been closed.