Which languages ​​will be available?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Hi,
I am a big fan of the TV series, I saw the movie with the first 13 minutes of gameplay, and it seems very interesting, the game will be available at least subtitled in Italian?
Thanks!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    artax09 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am a big fan of the TV series, I saw the movie with the first 13 minutes of gameplay, and it seems very interesting, the game will be available at least subtitled in Italian?
    Thanks!

At the moment i'ts only confirmed English. :(
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Italian subtitles would be a first for TTG. I won't consider it impossible... but chances are very slim. I hope you're not disappointed if it turns out to be that way!
  • edited March 2012
    definitely will try it, if it was in Italian would be a much more rewarding experience
  • edited March 2012
    artax09 wrote: »
    the game will be available at least subtitled in Italian?

it's almost 7 years that I ask the same questions...
    :(
  • edited March 2012
    I'll say patience.

It took a long way to have French and German subtitles, and now it seems that we'll get also Spanish. Keep demanding Italian and eventually it will happen!
  • edited March 2012
    we hope....
  • edited March 2012
    Italian subtitles would be a first for TTG. I won't consider it impossible... but chances are very slim. I hope you're not disappointed if it turns out to be that way!

But is there going to have subtitles anyway?

I mean, all the dialogues are going to be subtitled?

If you need help to get portuguese subtitles, hire me, ops I mean, tell me ;)
  • edited March 2012
    With both BTTF and JP being released multi-languaged, it'd be interesting to know a) which spoken languages will be included and b) if Bernd Vollbrecht will be booked yet again (first as Doc Brown, then as Gerry Harding... the first being a huge mistake, the second one being very well done).
  • edited April 2012
    From the F.A.Q.: "Episode One will ship in English only, however, we are assessing localization options for updates post-release."

Wow!!!! Finally!!! :D
    I'm very happy with this choice!!!
    Now I'd like to know which languages will be addressed!
    I hope for Italian subtitles!!! :P
  • edited April 2012
    I keep putting myself in a position to help for portuguese.
This discussion has been closed.