the walking dead game intro

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
in the walking dead game will there a intro like on the walking dead tv show and the voice of the person who say previously and next time on amc`s the walking dead

intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsArma09dZo

previously on amc`s the walking dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjXpcmI4wv4

Comments

• edited March 2012
    That would be cool.
  • edited March 2012
    Goldrock wrote: »
    That would be cool.

Yeah! :cool:
  • edited March 2012
    Doubt it. It is based on the comic's and not the tv show.
  • edited March 2012
    Masta23 wrote: »
    Doubt it. It is based on the comic's and not the tv show.
    Still being done in a episodic format so comic or not still would be cool.
  • edited March 2012
    i think it would be great to have these things featured in the game
    its quiet easy to fit in if they havent already done it yet

all they would have to do is change what the guy says to
    Previously on telltales the walking dead instead of previously on amcs the alking dead

and the intro can stay the same
  • edited April 2012
    Problably already done i mean most of their eposodic games have a intro and what not only one that didnt really have one was jurassic park.
  • edited April 2012
    they missed a trick on not having the theme tune from the series. i think its awesome.
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Astro Boy wrote: »
    they missed a trick on not having the theme tune from the series. i think its awesome.

It's totally awesome. A lot of that stuff has licensing requirements though.

Luckily, Jared Emerson-Johnson, the guy responsible for the music in WD (and many other Telltale games) did I fantastic job composing music that really feels like it belongs in The Walking Dead.
  • edited April 2012
    Goldrock wrote: »
    Problably already done i mean most of their eposodic games have a intro and what not only one that didnt really have one was jurassic park.

I'm pretty sure the Sam and Max seasons were Telltale's only games with a special intro sequence.
  • edited April 2012
    I would love any kind of opening after episode 1, the cast first needs to be shown.

Sidenote: I would love for the Shows Opening theme to do a update. Its the 3rd season things have changed and Shane is gone. No need to show is face anymore :D
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I'm pretty sure the Sam and Max seasons were Telltale's only games with a special intro sequence.
    Sam & Max is the only one with TV style opening sequence (Law & Order: Legacies didn't have a sequence but the show never did either, it did have the intro like the show - with the voice over "In the criminal justice system..." and the Law & Order "bonk bonk" sound).

The Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures episodes had opening sequences too that captured the feel of the Wallace & Gromit shorts perfectly.

If I remember correctly, the rest of Telltale's episodes were title cards and credits like most films.
  • edited April 2012

But a "last time on" kind of sequence has been done since SBCG4AP(last episode at least), which would be a nice thing to have.
This discussion has been closed.