Flint Paper spin-off?

edited April 2012 in Sam & Max
I would love to see a spin-off to Sam & Max featuring Flint Paper, he's a cool and funny character. I think it can be done in a film noir parody kind of way and a lot of new stuff could be implemented to it given that we don't really know that much about the guy.

What do you think guys?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    A fricking thousand times yes
  • edited April 2012
    Sance wrote: »
    I would love to see a spin-off to Sam & Max featuring Flint Paper, he's a cool and funny character. I think it can be done in a film noir parody kind of way and a lot of new stuff could be implemented to it given that we don't really know that much about the guy.

What do you think guys?

Would that mean you would do nothing but sit down in stinkys diner and stare at your spaghetti all damn day? :D

But rlly, I think this would be a great idea... Hell, because of Flint Papers wrecklessness why not make the spinoff more of a fast paced action game? (inb4 not call of duty) that would pretty damn cool
  • edited April 2012
    I love Flint Paper, but I get the feeling he'd lose a lot of his charm in larger doses.
  • edited April 2012
    I love Flint Paper, but I get the feeling he'd lose a lot of his charm in larger doses.

You don't say... :D
  • edited April 2012
    ^I don't follow?
  • edited April 2012
    That'd kinda be like giving Ace Rimmer his own show. It'd be fun for a while, but would get a bit same-y after a while.
  • edited April 2012
    I got irritated when they kept bringing Ace Rimmer back for not much reason again and again.
  • edited April 2012
    Flint_Paper_Novel_by_Irishmile.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    (Looking for the "Buy Now" button....)
  • edited April 2012
    YES!
    A hardboiled (noir maybe?) adventure game with Flint Paper would be awesome. As much as I love Sam & Max I think Telltale shouldn't rush into anymore seasons any time soon. Less is more!
    A Flint Paper spin-off would be very welcomed!
    er2aR.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.