Xbox preview

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Read the preview today after following the Facebook link. Nothing really new if you've been following the site here, but I noticed something that at least I have never read anywhere else. The last line says something like there are five episodes of this first season (of the game.) Are there going to be other seasons, meaning future episodes? I don't think I've ever seen that written anywhere. Sounds promising though.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    crash665 wrote: »
    Read the preview today after following the Facebook link. Nothing really new if you've been following the site here, but I noticed something that at least I have never read anywhere else. The last line says something like there are five episodes of this first season (of the game.) Are there going to be other seasons, meaning future episodes? I don't think I've ever seen that written anywhere. Sounds promising though.

It has. All telltale games do this, they call them "seasons" since it makes a bit more sense than "batch of episodes". Honestly, this doesn't change anything and don't get your hopes up. Only one other telltale game has gotten a second season(Sam and Max)
  • edited April 2012
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    .... Honestly, this doesn't change anything and don't get your hopes up. Only one other telltale game has gotten a second season(Sam and Max)

I think you just broke my heart - lol. That would be cool though, if they would eventually follow up with more episodes.
  • edited April 2012
    crash665 wrote: »
    I think you just broke my heart - lol. That would be cool though, if they would eventually follow up with more episodes.

Well to be fair, we don't know if the game is good or not yet, lets hope for more episodes AFTER episode 5 is out and we know if the game was really all that Telltale promised or not.
This discussion has been closed.