Is ther an Insider forum for this?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Because I pre-ordered and I've yet to see an insider forum.....I say this in reference to another thread where an insider forum was mentioned....

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Yes, there is. It should be right underneath the main Walking Dead forum in the forum index.
    If you can't access it (and you pre-ordered the game from the Telltale Store), you should post in this thread.
  • edited April 2012
    hey just saw this thread and saw i dont have the insiders forum and i pre-ordered the game yesterday
  • edited April 2012
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    Yes, there is. It should be right underneath the main Walking Dead forum in the forum index.
    If you can't access it (and you pre-ordered the game from the Telltale Store), you should post in this thread.
    Gaanj wrote: »
    hey just saw this thread and saw i dont have the insiders forum and i pre-ordered the game yesterday

Read above quote please.
  • edited April 2012
    ohh sorry hehe i took macfly's writings a little too literally
  • edited April 2012
    Thought I wanted to ask here, instead of making a new thread. I bought the game over STEAM, how do you get access to the insider forum if you have bought it over STEAM?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Feeddk wrote: »
    Thought I wanted to ask here, instead of making a new thread. I bought the game over STEAM, how do you get access to the insider forum if you have bought it over STEAM?
    The insider forum is a perk for customers who bought the game from the Telltale website. Sorry. :(
This discussion has been closed.