wondering how big is this game disk space

hey i was wondering how big is this game going to be in download wise and space i need to put this game going to be.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    You'll need to have at least 2gb of space free to install all five episodes. Sorry, I don't have the install size for individual episodes.
  • edited April 2012
    well we have to see in 5 days
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    You'll need to have at least 2gb of space free to install all five episodes. Sorry, I don't have the install size for individual episodes.

Just 2 gb?
    I hope it's not overcompressed in textures and audio.
    It would be a pity, as it's a well-known Telltale problem.
  • edited April 2012
    Yeah I'm hoping the PC version will actually have antialiasing, anisotropic filters, highres textures available. Would be nice to finally have a TT game with good graphics
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    highres textures available

Hell yeah, don't let them take your dreams! :D

I'm with everyone on the compressed audio bit, though. Law & Order increased the problem to frightening dimensions.
    Just 2 gb?
    I hope it's not overcompressed in textures and audio.
    It would be a pity, as it's a well-known Telltale problem.

Well, it might be better than previous games. Although the older S&M/ToMI episodes only had 300-500 MB in file size, every episode installed separately, and that meant that a lot of the graphics, music and sounds from episode 1 were installed yet again with ep 2, 3, 4 and 5. The new launcher should do a lot of good concerning the utilization of said 2 GB.
This discussion has been closed.