TWD Game ( Xbox and ps3 owners )

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
will Xbox and ps3 owners be able to pay the whole season in one hit the day episode one is available so its already pre-paid and all we have to do is wait for the next episodes to become available.

will it have 400 gamerscore like the xbox live arcade next games
will there be differences between console version`s
of the game and the pc/mac version`s of the game
like will there be moments it the story that are different on pc and different on Xbox....

in these moments.
yes i know this is not a zombie game like dead rising or left for dead but there must be 1 or 2 moments in the season like this
because there is parts like this in the comics and it would get to repetitive if your always up against 1 walker at a time.

(you can bitch about it all you like i know deep down everyone on this forum is thinking the same thing and i dont care if you all keep saying stuff like its a telltale thing even you cannot predict every single thing telltale does.)

Comments

• edited April 2012
    another thing I want to say is how come I have seen people already showing game-play on youtube

also there are all these videos that show a code generator its most likely a virus of sum sort

and it would be nice for a set release date for xbox ps3 and ios users
This discussion has been closed.