steam preorder in game appearance bonus?

can anyone tell me do I have a chance in this?

I have a preordered gift of the game in my steam inventory. And i definitely plan on unpacking it before release.

How do i go about applying for the appear in game contest?

thx for any asnwers in advance :)

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Purchasing the game, either thru Steam or TT games, automatically enters you in a chance at the contest. Winners will receive an email sometime in the next few weeks
  • edited April 2012
    ADavidson wrote: »
    Purchasing the game, either thru Steam or TT games, automatically enters you in a chance at the contest. Winners will receive an email sometime in the next few weeks

thank you for the reply, but it's still not clear to me. I did not personally buy the game.

I traded for it in the steam forums. I guess I will have to contact official telltale support for the answer.

Because its unclear to me if its the person who buys the preorder, or the persone who activates the preorder on their steam that gets the chance at the contest.
  • edited April 2012
    thank you for the reply, but it's still not clear to me. I did not personally buy the game.

I traded for it in the steam forums. I guess I will have to contact official telltale support for the answer.

Because its unclear to me if its the person who buys the preorder, or the persone who activates the preorder on their steam that gets the chance at the contest.

That's a good question.

Sorry, I don't know the answer. :(
  • edited April 2012
    yeah i wish we had a community manager here who could answer questions such as mine. its 2012, game companies need to maintain forum presence.
  • edited April 2012
    Sorry, but you're only entered into the contest if you're the one that made the purchase.
This discussion has been closed.