First review!

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/100/100887.html

Greg Miller loved it, giving it an 8.5/10. Other reviews should be hitting soon, and we absolutely can't wait for the rest of you to start getting your copies tomorrow so we can hear your opinions.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Looks promising. Love Telltale seasons! :)
  • edited April 2012
    Everytime I forgot how the waiting is painfully wonderful.... :D
  • edited April 2012
    Some key points that I have to point out
    • "A new day is one of Telltale Game's best outings"
    • "so right as part of the franchise"
    • In just two hours, I had become so attached to these characters thanks to their top notch voice acting and these deep conversations that wronging them broke my heart
    • Like, seriously, Telltale doesn't hold back on the blood and graphic violence

Quite loving what I hear.
  • edited April 2012
    Mike wrote: »
    http://ps3.ign.com/objects/100/100887.html

Greg Miller loved it, giving it an 8.5/10. Other reviews should be hitting soon, and we absolutely can't wait for the rest of you to start getting your copies tomorrow so we can hear your opinions.

Copies tommor... Aw great-grandma-shitting-diapers, I forgot to preorder! *runs to brother's credit card*
  • edited April 2012
    Wow Telltale you have really overdone yourselves! Looks really faboulous! I love the walking dead series and comics! Great work! Can't wait for tommorow too try it out. Looks a well deserved rating to me!!
  • edited April 2012
    Can't wait. It looks fantastic, but I didn't really have any doubts.
    I have played every game since Sam and Max season 1, and I am yet to be disappointed.
  • edited April 2012
    Am i the only one who doesnt care what reviews say? way i see it reviews are jus heresay either way good review and im sure im gonna love the game tons.
  • edited April 2012
    Im ready for this! :D
  • edited April 2012
    I'm with wesleyholthaus bring it on TTG!
  • edited April 2012
    The game sounds good, but... I'm so torn. If Jurassic Park had turned out differently, I'd have had this thing pre-ordered.
This discussion has been closed.