Xbox360 LAUNCH DATE

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
why is it every other platform has a date but the Xbox

this is form ign

How Much Does Walking Dead Cost? Release Date?
As it's coming to so many platforms, keeping track of how much The Walking Dead: The Game will cost you has been tough. If you're buying it on the PC or Mac, you get a five-episode season pass for $24.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PC/Mac version for 24.99 Euros on Tuesday, too.) If you buy on PlayStation 3, you can grab each episode for $4.99 or buy the five-episode season pass for $19.99 on Tuesday, April 24th. (EU gets the PS3 episodes one by one for 4.99 Euros and the season pass for 19.99 Euros starting on Wednesday, April 25th.) If you get it on Xbox 360, there is no season pass so you'll have to pay 400 Microsoft Points per episode sometime this month.

don't believe me read it yourself here http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1223560p1.html

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I noticed this and through a little web research i found that many lists and game review sites (including ign) list the xbox version release date as april 30th. HOWEVER, on xbla, as has been pointed out in other threads before it shows the release date as april 25th. BUT as no official announcement has been made, it is all speculation and neither of these dates may have anything to do with the real date.

If we have to wait a few weeks to play it on xbox at least we will have less time to wait til the next one i guess
  • edited April 2012
    tell tale games aiming to annoy people since 2012
    cant even give us a set release date for when the game might come out
    for Xbox 360 users

people at telltale must be thick or something because Microsoft only put arcade games on there marketplace on Wednesday and this is getting on my nerves now coming on this joke of a website every day and there is still no news for Xbox users

hurry up its beyond a joke
  • edited April 2012
    Patience is a virtue my dear dude, the taste of that first beer on a friday night, the inhale of that first cigarette with your morning bru, the extacy of finding a urinal after a long car journey, all things are better after a little waiting :-)
  • edited April 2012
    GeneralC wrote: »
    tell tale games aiming to annoy people since 2012
    cant even give us a set release date for when the game might come out
    for Xbox 360 users

people at telltale must be thick or something because Microsoft only put arcade games on there marketplace on Wednesday and this is getting on my nerves now coming on this joke of a website every day and there is still no news for Xbox users

hurry up its beyond a joke

Blame Microsoft, not Telltale. You think Telltale wants to make 360 players wait? Of course not. What do they have to gain from that? Microsoft decides when an Xbox 360 game can be released, just like how Sony decides the date for PS3 games, and Nintendo decides the date for Wii games.

Really, given how bringing Wallace and Gromit to XBLA was such an ugly experience for Telltale, you should be grateful they're bothering with an XBLA release at all. Hell, you should be grateful they bother with any consoles at all, since consoles are just plain unfriendly to the episodic format Telltale works with. If I had my way they'd just stick to the PC. :p
This discussion has been closed.