If you've played it -- should I play straight through or take a break?

I'm anticipating having time to download the first episode today (after work, which will hopefully be after it posts to TT's site) and get it installed, but I won't have two free hours to play the whole thing. I expect to have an hour tonight and an hour Wednesday. Then on Thursday I have the whole evening free.

So should I wait until I can play the whole episode start to finish, or is the pacing such that I can play it in two sittings without feeling like I'm losing the thread? Or, to put it another way, will I be able to readily tear myself away from it when I'm an hour in?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I found myself wanting to play out one more scene, then one more scene. 2 hours later the 1st Episode is finished. Play with the hints and tips turned off too. Not sure but I probably would have finished it in an hour and a half with the tips turned on.
  • edited April 2012
    Thanks for the impressions. I will probably take a similar tack -- I generally don't resort to the tips unless I have run out of things to try. I play a lot of really old-school text adventures and Telltale's games have all been pretty friendly -- very few guess-the-word/hunt-the-pixel frustrations.
  • edited April 2012
    IIntrude wrote: »
    I found myself wanting to play out one more scene, then one more scene. 2 hours later the 1st Episode is finished. Play with the hints and tips turned off too. Not sure but I probably would have finished it in an hour and a half with the tips turned on.

How is it possible you avoided all the other problems steam users have today? You most be the only person who got the game to work LOL
  • edited April 2012
    It ran flawlessly, aside from a minor stutter in once or twice.
  • edited April 2012
    Dameon2k wrote: »
    How is it possible you avoided all the other problems steam users have today? You most be the only person who got the game to work LOL

Generally you find that people who are enjoying a working game don't come onto the forums to complain. We're likely only seeing a comparitively small number of people coming onto here with issues (heck, more people seem to be complaining that it isn't out on the TT website than are having problems with the game)
  • edited April 2012
    This game works perfectly for me haden't had any issues and i enjoyed it tremendously. I suggest too play it trough in one playtrough for best immersion!
  • edited April 2012
    Game also ran perfectly for me, gotta say what a refreshing take on TWD universe... I found even the conversations organic and the characters believable, and i actually cared what happened to them, and which ones i wanted to help out. There's definately some obvious ways to get some pretty significantly different play throughs.. ima go do that :x
This discussion has been closed.