Credit roll and spoilers

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Do we have to watch all the 'next episode' spoilers and the credits every time we finish a chapter?
I just finished ep 1 and it pissed me off that they show almost everything that was gonna happen in the second episode, i clicked on Main Menu during the credit roll and i Had to re-do the last scene of the 1st chapter.

Kinda annoying.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    I'm sure that they left a ton of things out and the preview of the next episode was just a taste of what's to come or even what 'could' happen if you make the same decisions as the preview character. I loved the episode 2 preview.
  • edited April 2012
    I really wish there was a way to skip it. I hate "next episode" stuff. They are spoilers, massive spoilers. I honestly do not understand why people do not get upset by it. It's especially bad how they've done it in this game. It's like they are telling us that next episode this, this and that is going to happen, and it will end like this.

Next time, I'll mute the sound and turn my head away... Ridiculous, but there's no other choice apparently.

Maybe they can give you a simple choice: Do you want to see a preview of the next episode? > Yes/No.

Apart from that, loved the game.
  • crofaelcrofael Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    You should be able to pause the game during the "Next Time On" sequence and exit back to the main menu or out of the game completely. Is that not working for you?
  • edited April 2012
    crofael wrote: »
    You should be able to pause the game during the "Next Time On" sequence and exit back to the main menu or out of the game completely. Is that not working for you?

That's a dangerous thing to do in a game like this because you don't know if it will trigger the "finish". According to the OP, it doesn't.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    Elevenn wrote: »
    they show almost everything that was gonna happen

What do you take us for?
  • edited April 2012
    I think the whole point to the teaser is to show off how choices in early episodes impact the later ones. It seems the next episode teaser varies depending on what you did. When I watched it...
    -Katjaa tells me to protect the kids and not repeat what happened on Hershel's farm, because I tried saving Shawn then.
    -Lilly says how I hate her father ever since I refused to side with him, which is what happened.
    -Carley is there and not Doug. Carley also offered me an energy bar, which I found interesting since I gave her an energy bar during the episode. I wonder what happens if you don't give out any energy bars.
  • edited April 2012
    I think the whole point to the teaser is to show off how choices in early episodes impact the later ones. It seems the next episode teaser varies depending on what you did. When I watched it...
    -Katjaa tells me to protect the kids and not repeat what happened on Hershel's farm, because I tried saving Shawn then.
    -Lilly says how I hate her father ever since I refused to side with him, which is what happened.
    -Carley is there and not Doug. Carley also offered me an energy bar, which I found interesting since I gave her an energy bar during the episode. I wonder what happens if you don't give out any energy bars.

SPOILER--

Energy Bars become tokens for sexual favors in future episodes.
  • edited April 2012
    SPOILER--

Energy Bars become tokens for sexual favors in future episodes.

Dammit! I knew I should've saved Doug instead. :(
This discussion has been closed.