List of buttons? Stuck at Motel

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Unfortunately I decided to play the games without hints. Also, the keyboard controls (when I try to look it up) shows a xbox controller... while im on the PC.

Anyways, Im stuck at the Glenn part at the motel. I found the screwdriver but bashing the window and opening the door is impossible. The hint i get is to move the car or do something with a sitting zombie... ive scanned the whole screen for possible interacable stuff but didnt find any.

I feel like I should throw out a candybar to the zombie or something

Anyone knows what I can do at the moment?

So far I have really been enjoying the game

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Koffiegast wrote: »
    Unfortunately I decided to play the games without hints. Also, the keyboard controls (when I try to look it up) shows a xbox controller... while im on the PC.

Anyways, Im stuck at the Glenn part at the motel. I found the screwdriver but bashing the window and opening the door is impossible. The hint i get is to move the car or do something with a sitting zombie... ive scanned the whole screen for possible interacable stuff but didnt find any.

I feel like I should throw out a candybar to the zombie or something

Anyone knows what I can do at the moment?

So far I have really been enjoying the game

if you go to the car thats up on wood, 1 zombie is sat on the ground in front of it, you can use the pillow (i presume you found that) to muffle the gunshot to kill it and you can find a spark plug in that car to use on the other window to get the screwdriver quietly.
  • edited April 2012
    GavinUK86 wrote: »
    if you go to the car thats up on wood, 1 zombie is sat on the ground in front of it, you can use the pillow (i presume you found that) to muffle the gunshot to kill it and you can find a spark plug in that car to use on the other window to get the screwdriver quietly.

I got 3 candy bars and a photo, got no pillow...
    I also can not leave the scene... am i screwed?

Said that, what are the buttons on the keyboard? So far it is just:
    1-4 for dialog
    wasd for movement
    mouse and mousewheel for interact/menu select

anything else? like that allows me to select candybar for example?

Ow finally found the pillow... that was kinda out of sight...
  • edited April 2012
    at the wall look left on the floor is a pillow,then look right move to truck,look left at zombie sitting move to him picking the pillow that will get you on the right path.
  • edited April 2012
    yup, you got it.

i started with m/k but to be honest i think it plays better with the xbox controller. the prompts just make more sense to me.
This discussion has been closed.