Xbox?

When is this coming out for xbox? Just wondering...

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Tomorrow... I don't have Xbox but I believe that's when the XBLA updates?
  • edited April 2012
    This is ridiculous. They still haven't given us a firm release date. They keep saying "anything you see on other sites are just rumors until you see a release date on our site". So is our date still late April?! I just hope the rumor that It'l be on the marketplace tomorrow (April 25th) is true.
  • edited April 2012
    There has been talk that it will be released today on xbox, but the date has disappeared from xbox.com which doesnt look good, i guess we will have to wait til the xbla market updates or we get an official announcement sadly
  • edited April 2012
    is it not coming out today xbla said it was the 25th
  • edited April 2012
    There has been talk that it will be released today on xbox, but the date has disappeared from xbox.com which doesnt look good, i guess we will have to wait til the xbla market updates or we get an official announcement sadly

The date is still there, but at 8am ET no sign of it on the marketplace so gonna have to say, not today.
  • edited April 2012
    this is some BS....
  • harrisonpinkharrisonpink Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2012
    I've been told that the XBLA version should be out this Friday.
  • edited April 2012
    Straight from the Telltale Games Twitter account:

Today, we're happy to confirm that the 1st episode of The Walking Dead will be available Friday April 27 on Xbox LIVE for 400 MS Points!
This discussion has been closed.