At farmhouse talked to everyone except herschel

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
who i dont see anywhere. what do i do next? im stuck!

Comments

• RhuRhu
    edited April 2012
    Go in the farm.
  • edited April 2012
    ive tryed walking up the steps into the farmhouse: it wont let me.

can only go about half way into the barn and i dont see any interactive gates.
  • edited April 2012
    U have to talk to Kenny wife and ask ALL the questions then u see him in barn
  • edited April 2012
    I've talked to Katjaa : no dialogue options remain. If i try to talk to her again i just get "see you in a bit" I go into the barn and no one is there.
  • edited April 2012
    jonah274 wrote: »
    I've talked to Katjaa : no dialogue options remain. If i try to talk to her again i just get "see you in a bit" I go into the barn and no one is there.

Talk to Hershel's boy directly. There will be an option to help him cut wood, if I remember correctly. After the conversation, Hershel will appear.
    You might need to click on a piece of fense, or wood right near by to trigger it
  • edited April 2012
    i have also inspected the fence, wood, and duck as well as offered to help with the truck and observed clementine. doesnt seem to be anywhere else to go or people to talk to. ive restarted the sequence twice, same results.
  • edited April 2012
    Nathanial wrote: »
    Talk to Hershel's boy directly. There will be an option to help him cut wood, if I remember correctly. After the conversation, Hershel will appear.
    You might need to click on a piece of fense, or wood right near by to trigger it

thanks trying that
  • edited April 2012
    he talks about a fortification pass when i inspect the fence and says hes glad he didnt haul the stuff to the dump when i look at the wood. doesnt appear anything else to interact with in that area or a way to offer to help with the fence. if i click on shawn my character just says "shawns still working on that fence"
  • edited April 2012
    jonah274 wrote: »
    he talks about a fortification pass when i inspect the fence and says hes glad he didnt haul the stuff to the dump when i look at the wood. doesnt appear anything else to interact with in that area or a way to offer to help with the fence. if i click on shawn my character just says "shawns still working on that fence"

Do you see a saw on top of a couple of pieces of wood? I don't' remember exactly, but I do remember, helping Shawn out will trigger Hershel's appearance.

Maybe screencap the area, and I can circle where to click :P
  • edited April 2012
    cut wood keep talking with him till he repeats go to the barn and find hershal after talking with kat ken and clem..
  • edited April 2012
    Yes must also finish all dialogue Shawn and duck Shawn will say something about hersel in barn
  • edited April 2012
    i see the problem - i was choosing the default to look and not talk to him.

thanks guys :)
  • edited April 2012
    Enjoy!!!
This discussion has been closed.