No Download Link on telltalegames.com

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
There is currently no link in my purchases to let me download the game. Is there something else I have to do? I pre-ordered a month ago.

Comments

• edited April 2012
    tnchmuyo wrote: »
    There is currently no link in my purchases to let me download the game. Is there something else I have to do? I pre-ordered a month ago.

maybe because it hasnt been released yet
  • edited April 2012
    Where the f&^%$%$% is my game already!?
  • edited April 2012
    i was wondering the saaame i thought it would be aailable by noow :(
  • edited April 2012
    The release appears to be delayed, unless they stick around until midnight local time to still make the release today.
  • edited April 2012
    GavinUK86 wrote: »
    maybe because it hasnt been released yet

So... Steam gets it first then? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense... Had I known I would have just bought it there -_-
  • edited April 2012
    So... Steam gets it first then? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense... Had I known I would have just bought it there -_-

i bought both, here and steam, and the steam one is pretty bugged. still played it through but i presume the one telltale are uploading is a more stable release hence why it isnt availible yet.
  • edited April 2012
    damn
  • edited April 2012
    You guys gotta be kidding! Steam gets the game first?! I pre-ordered from the REAL GAME WEBSITE!!
  • edited April 2012
    It seems like it was delayed due to a server issue of some kind. (Announcements made in one of the stickies).
This discussion has been closed.