Whats the update on PC Release?

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
What is the latest news from TellTaleGames?
The last post I read was around 10am and it said the game was to be released and I qoute "VERY SOON" with caps.

It is now 7:42 pm PST. This bites I took off today to try the game out... very irked.

What is TTG closing time? I tried to google business hours EVERYwhere and cant find it any where.

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Telltale found a server issue that existed only in the build that was intended to be uploaded to the Telltale website. They've been trying to fix the issue all day, but it doesn't appear that they'll be able to fix it tonight.

Thankfully, everyone who pre-ordered the game from Telltale's site will be sent Steam codes to their e-mail addresses so they can play the game via Steam (and get the extras like Steam Achievements that go with it).

If you pre-ordered from Telltale, you'll be getting an e-mail with a Steam key to play the game, if you haven't received it already. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Beautiful Just checked my email and recieved it.

Thanks again Jennifer.
  • edited April 2012
    For me its a win/win reguardless. The only reason I pre-ordered from the webstore and not Steam was the contest. Otherwise I would have used Steam anyway.

to be honest I actually forgot all about TWD releasing today until I got the email.
  • edited April 2012
    I still haven't received my key. Has anyone been experiencing the same?
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I still haven't received my key. Has anyone been experiencing the same?
    There's still quite a few people who are posting in this thread that they haven't received their codes yet.

I also haven't received my code, but Mike from the Telltale team posted about an hour ago that the codes were still going out in batches, so I wouldn't worry about not having received the codes yet.
  • edited April 2012
    Jennifer wrote: »
    There's still quite a few people who are posting in this thread that they haven't received their codes yet.

I also haven't received my code, but Mike from the Telltale team posted about an hour ago that the codes were still going out in batches, so I wouldn't worry about not having received the codes yet.

Thank you very much for your help.
This discussion has been closed.