Cheaper on PS3 than PC

edited April 2012 in The Walking Dead
Why?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    On ps3 you pay $5 for each episode, on PC you pay $22.49 (probably going up to $25 soon when the 10% off ends) for all 5 episodes
  • edited April 2012
    or $31,- if you live in Europe.
  • edited April 2012
    sly151 wrote: »
    On ps3 you pay $5 for each episode, on PC you pay $22.49 (probably going up to $25 soon when the 10% off ends) for all 5 episodes

True, but the season pass can be had on for $19.99 PS3, no promotion.
  • edited April 2012
    oneway23 wrote: »
    True, but the season pass can be had on for $19.99 PS3, no promotion.

This is what I'm referring to. I can buy all 5 episodes on PS3 for $19.99. $5 cheaper than the cost on PC.
  • edited April 2012
    Epidemics wrote: »
    This is what I'm referring to. I can buy all 5 episodes on PS3 for $19.99. $5 cheaper than the cost on PC.

Well that doesn't sound fair.
    Any word on the 360's price?
  • edited April 2012
    I'm still wondering about this. Was hoping for some kind of insight as to why it's cheaper to buy all 5 episodes on PS3 than PC :\
  • edited April 2012
    Epidemics wrote: »
    I'm still wondering about this. Was hoping for some kind of insight as to why it's cheaper to buy all 5 episodes on PS3 than PC :\
    I don't understand the concern here, myself. How often have PC games been $5-10 cheaper than their PS3/XBox counterparts? It happens all the time. The different platforms have different reasons why they price them as they do. Many times it is the platform manufacturer (Sony, Microsoft) that has the say so, not the game producer.
  • edited April 2012
    I imagine thats the best price point for the PS3 store..generally PSN games aren't that expensive..and if Telltale thinks they will sell more copies at $19.99 then they would naturally set that price. A telltale series used to cost $35 a season, or $9 per episode so I think you are getting a pretty good price either way.
  • edited April 2012
    Playing it on PS3 means no keyboard and mouse support. Not that the UI isn't clunky at all and the game is filled with invisible walls.
This discussion has been closed.